Status
Not open for further replies.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Beta 1.30 (9)

This is an old Build.

----- For Testers -----
• This build is to help determine if there are any performance issues with Android Devices.
************ This build is around 90mb in size as it is a rather demanding table.*************
Goals are in.
HOF points are in. 1 HOF point is awarded every 8 million points.
Instructions are in.

----- Bug List -----
• Is it me or is the sound quality I bit " rough " in this build? (Known Issue) Most collisions are metallic.
• Got to mist multiball, 2nd ball missing. (Known Issue)
• Mist multi-ball drops into the drain at the start of the game. (Known issue) If you give it a few seconds, it will load a new ball into position.
• Auto plunge occurs after locking a ball for castle lock. (Known Issue)
• The entire cabinet texture is very low res. (Added to the database)
• The backbox textures around the DMD and the speaker textures are too dark or missing. (Added to the database)
• The green flasher texture on the back wall looks low res and is stretched vertically. (Known Issue.)
• The red letters and barcode on the left outlane playfield texture look a bit low res. (Added to the database)
• All of the apron textures are washed out and very low res. (Added to the database)
• The on and off states of the Dracula and Bat cutouts are not lined up correctly.(Known Issue)
• The two lamps on the gravestone just above Dracula's coffin should be blue in both on and off states. (Confirmed by constultant)
• The coffin has a bad alpha flashing red. (Known issue)
• The screw on the right corner of the right slingshot plastic should not be there. (Added to the Database)
• The small rectangular metal plate with the two screws is missing from the front of the glass cover of the coffin just above the entrance to the coffin (Added to the database)
• There is a screw missing from the rock plastic on the right, two screws are missing from the metal plate at the entrance of the left ramp, a screw missing from the top of the gravestone just above Dracula's coffin, a screw missing from the orange texture on the upper right-hand corner of the playfield and other screws missing from various places.
(Added to the database)
• All plastic ramps need a bit more transparecy. (Known Issue)
• The two rods that hold up the right plastic ramp just above the right slingshot and the L-shaped metal bracket that secures the plastic ramp to the rods are missing. (added to the database)
• The flasher that lights up the coffin should also be seen through the opening on the front of the coffin. Both the flasher texture and the flasher effect are missing from this area. (Added to the database)
• The thin purple plastic just above the three spot targets in front of the castle on the left does not flash. It should flash at the same time as the plastic above the three spot targets in the middle of the playfield. (Added to the database)
• All three pop bumpers are not lit and do not flash at the appropriate times. (Added to the database)
• When two balls are locked, you can hear them constantly banging against each other. (Known Issue)
• The ball randomly gets stuck behind the coffin at the entrance of the habitrail going to the cave when it's diverted towards it. (Known issue)
• The flasher effect is missing from the tunnel entrance just below the left ramp and inside Mansion. (Mansion Flasher)
• The square transparent plastic guard above the plunger lane where the metal part of the plunger lane ends is missing.(Confirmed by Consultant.)
• Entering Challenges then Tournaments results in tournament leaderboards displaying Challenge leaderboards. (Known issue)

• A failed shot up the left ramp that barely clears the metal plate before rolling back down comes in contact with something (collision issue?) near the left ramp wall entrance that diverts the ball directly into the right outlane. (This should be fixed, weak shots tend to go down the center, while harder failed shots come back to the right flipper)

----- End Tester Notes -----
• Diner: Ball is not aligned in the plunger
• Diner: EB score does not have any animation or knocker sound
• FP: Firepower sometimes does not end the game correctly after draining three balls.
• HRC plunger needs to be lowered.
• T2: During Multi-Ball, it is possible for the game to think it is in single ball play, therefore allowing single-ball play with more than one ball on the playfield simultaneously.
• Whirldwind: The Grand Champion High Score is also High Score #1
• Whirldwind: It is possible to lock the ball without lighting the Lock
• Tournament: After exiting challenges, entering the tournament and clicking on standings shows your challenge screen instead of table standing.
• Victory: Initial entry has a 2 second delay.(Confirmed)

----- What's New -----
• Diner: Left flipper tip collision might not be correct. (Working on.)
• CV: Judges are all the same in Cirques Voltair (Working on)

----- What's Fixed -----
• Black Hole:The default High Score is an invalid score (Fixed)
• Diner: The juke box is missing it's front texture. (Fixed)
• CV: HUD should be disabled when starting this table. (Fixed.)

Last edited:

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
• CV: HUD should be disabled when starting this table. (Working on.)

This is fixed and should be implemented in this beta build ^

The HUD is turned off by default, however, you can turn it on in the pause menu if you want.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I can't install it for some reason,

Tried downloading the file twice to no avail :(

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I can't install it for some reason,

Tried downloading the file twice to no avail :(

E4Kjhgr.png

I ran into this as well

trying to install gives me this

It would only install if i completely uninstalled the previous version of TPA 1st.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
1st bug I noticed if I:

choose Challenges
backout to the main menu
then choose tournaments

The Table standings, overall standings, and table rank display the Williams challenge leaderboards instead of the T2 tournament leader boards.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I think he was referring to the suggestion I made of uninstalling TPA before you posted the updated link.

ahhh. The download worked for me, the notification said that it would replace the app but it would save the save data. I clicked Ok and installed. Everything seems to be working for me. Are you still having an issue with the last link I posted?

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
V3 of beta installs fine over the last play store version.
Thanks dev's - looks good.

Glad you're enjoying it Baron :) Feel free to post any bugs / problems / complaints you have here, and i'll get to work on them ASAP!

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Awesome job! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one. The sound seems fine to me. The only issue is that I cant purchase the table!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts