Request General Wish List Thread

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Didn't see this listed - But during the attract modes for the tables (camera doing to flyover bit), I'd like all static imagery (logos etc..) to fade out after a minute or two (until a button is pressed or controller moved) - A sort of "Screensaver" mode if you will to prevent any screen burn (I usually leave the attract modes running while not playing)

F

Franky

Hi People,

don't need to say that this is the best pinball game ever and the idea to preserve the tables is without words. But because this is a whishlist-thread, i'd like to point out 2 or 3 REALLY important things.

1. There should be unlimited balls for training (or a training mode with one ball which can't drain)
2. A Kind of Quick Play Mode - where you can play serveral games in a row, whithout going back to the menu after each game - when a game is over, the next ball should start a new game automaticaly.
3. When you win a free play at the end of a game, you should REALLY get a free play instantly - otherwise it is pretty much useless.

thx a lot and keep up the amazing work

Franky

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi People,

don't need to say that this is the best pinball game ever and the idea to preserve the tables is without words. But because this is a whishlist-thread, i'd like to point out 2 or 3 REALLY important things.

1. There should be unlimited balls for training (or a training mode with one ball which can't drain)
2. A Kind of Quick Play Mode - where you can play serveral games in a row, whithout going back to the menu after each game - when a game is over, the next ball should start a new game automaticaly.
3. When you win a free play at the end of a game, you should REALLY get a free play instantly - otherwise it is pretty much useless.

thx a lot and keep up the amazing work

Franky

Welcome to the forum, Franky!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I've been wanting to ask this for a while...

Will we ever see a jukebox option through the XMB menu?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

That's a PHOF feature I don't want to see return. I much prefer the exit music from the machines themselves than the generic tunes in PHOF. I also don't need them to waste resources recreating the ambient noises.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't know if anyone's asked for this yet but I'd like to see a Pinball Arcade emblem avatar for the consoles. If you charged a buck for it I'd buy it. Guess they could make a little extra cash for, I'd guess, not much work. I don't really care for the standard ps3 one's and would like to show my appreciation for the game and Farsight.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I don't know if anyone's asked for this yet but I'd like to see a Pinball Arcade emblem avatar for the consoles. If you charged a buck for it I'd buy it. Guess they could make a little extra cash for, I'd guess, not much work. I don't really care for the standard ps3 one's and would like to show my appreciation for the game and Farsight.

I created an individual post just for this under "off topic" so it wouldn't get lost in 6 page thread. =)

WarHawkEye

Jun 12, 2012
I would love to see 3D support for the consoles. I've got a PS3 and a 65" 3D TV and would just love to play these tables in 3D. I have PHoF for the 3DS, and I like the 3D but the tiny screen just doesn't do it justice.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
one thing i would realllllllly like to see is portrait mode for xbox360 and pc and others... there is a lot of shoot em up game fans on the xbox360 mainly becouse xbox got all of the exclusive Cave bullet hell games (xbla has plenty more like KOF Sykstage, Triggerheart Excellica and Guwange), and all support portrait mode so you can play them as intended without borders on the sides of the screen...

portrait mode pretty please, with sugar, cream and a cherry on top :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

That's a PHOF feature I don't want to see return. I much prefer the exit music from the machines themselves than the generic tunes in PHOF. I also don't need them to waste resources recreating the ambient noises.

He's talking about playing our own music in the background from the hard drive or USB.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I see Mr. Strong knows what I mean. I have no desire to listen to the generic music from the last game.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

I can understand if you want to play your own music, I guess. However, I agree with Richard. One of the things I hated about the HOF collections is there was no "game over" music. It cut straight to that awful rock music. Don't get me wrong. I love rock music. But that generic stuff taking over for the game music was something I don't need or want.

F

Franky

as mentioned before, "UNLIMITED BALLS" is a must, so that the unexperienced or casual player get the chance to actually beat the tables. Only 3 balls is for a casual player very frustrating and they get easily bored which results in loosing interest and not buying more tables - but having the chance to reach all the goals and activating new modes and specials keeps them coming back for more. The casual players (and not the pinball nerds) are not willing to play 8 hours of pinball a day. Furthermore this option is unique - compared to other pinball games.

F

Franky

no it wouldn't because it is up to you how many balls you use and a goal can be using less and less balls everytime. And as i said - it is just an option for people who are just interesting to see everything a table has to offer without spending years of playing AND many people are not able to beat a table with just 3 balls and never will AND it is a good way to train ball-control, shots, stops, etc... and all the modes, specials etc... etc... are pretty useless when most of the people don't get that far.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts