Have Farsight acknowledged the leaderboard scores problem?

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
My understanding is the leaderboard issue got fixed. Your scores were sent to the server, they just hadn't been copied to the correct database, which is why they didn't show up. They should show up now.

James is looking in to the leaderboards currently to see what is happening. If you give us a score that hasn't appeared in the last week, and the platform, we might be able to get a place to start. Also, I need everyone to tell me the scores that are obviously from hacking or cheating. Every table, and I will make this a priority. Thank you.

I posted a thread with obvious fake scores here

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/3555-Mobile-Scores-that-need-review-on-the-leaderboards

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
My understanding is the leaderboard issue got fixed. Your scores were sent to the server, they just hadn't been copied to the correct database, which is why they didn't show up. They should show up now.

Aw... you removed azr07's Big Shot 100M score but not his Taxi 100M score. Boo. heh.... (NO personal stake in this fact at all.... <rolls eyes>)

My Big Shot score did post.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Mine are all good except Bride of Pinbot which is still a pre-billionaire's club score. I'll have a quick play and see if "Updating" will sort that.

Nice to get my propers in Firepower which is my only triple-digit placing (and a repectable 200-odd at that). It's the simple things that satisfy...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts