Hey Farsight, Take a Break!

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
It's just so dumbed down that even someone who has never played video games before can put up a 2+ hour session on this table.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Funhouse is one of my favorite tables in TPA. I doubt you'll get many people to agree that it's a waste or a filler.

I'd rather play Genie...with the sound pumped through my stereo system and the highs and lfe frequencies attenuated to make it soind super nasally. [\troll]

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
It's just so dumbed down that even someone who has never played video games before can put up a 2+ hour session on this table.

This is just a ridiculous thing to say. I assure you that even my best game ( and have played it since it came out ) has never been more than a 30 minute game -at best. Granted ,I'm not the best of players , but still ... 2+ hours, and I'd even give, at best, an hour more to the time I put in to those who have especially focused on it ? Ridiculous exagerations are of no help to any constructive criticism of the tables , bud . :cool:

If you are THAT good at the game, then clearly TPA is not, generally, a challenge for you and you should try some Angry Birds instead,perhaps. :D

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
last time one of those were posted the post was promptly deleted :p
Yep.

BUMP:

It's been five pages. Where is the "dead horse beating" GIF, Clawhammer? ;)
Actually, you can change how many posts are displayed per page in the settings. For those of us at maximum posts/page (40), this is still Page 4. So no deceased equine violence for you just yet. :p

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yep.

Actually, you can change how many posts are displayed per page in the settings. For those of us at maximum posts/page (40), this is still Page 4. So no deceased equine violence for you just yet. :p

I was just about to say that. Whenever someone refers to a post at the top of page 3, for example, I never know what they're talking about! :D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I was just about to say that. Whenever someone refers to a post at the top of page 3, for example, I never know what they're talking about! :D

Quote the post number (this is post #133). In tapatalk clients, it is a reliable way to work out how many posts have elapsed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts