How often do you change tables?

How often do you change tables?

• Total voters

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
I was just curious to see how often people change tables. So, do you play the same table all the time, or do you switch around and how often?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Every time I play TPA, I play at least two different tables. That being said, I haven't played CV or HD in months.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I've been playing MM a lot lately....then I switch to STTNG when I get pissed off at MM...then I switch to TZ when STTNG starts to grate my nerves....then I change up to MB when the TZ clock gets too annoying and immediately become enveloped in an aura of sublime pinball perfection.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Sometimes I'll stay on a table all day to complete wizard goals. Otherwise, I'll play around 6 different tables any given night.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I play multiple tables Although I've been playing TZ since the tables was released. Usually I will play Fear itself, then Blade and a few other Marvel Tables. Then I will play Epic quest, Mars and sorcerers Lair. When I get bored I will got to NGG, MB, MM, Taxi..... Yeah I know why am I talking about ZEN. I play both games quite extensively when ever I start my PS3. For now it's the only game I play on my PS3.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Sometimes I'll stay on a table all day to complete wizard goals. Otherwise, I'll play around 6 different tables any given night.

Same here. Once goals are done I like to bounce around playing a game or two each on many different tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts