Bug iOS Version 2.6.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Depends. If the Event Cam is on, then yes, you should be getting words across the top indicating On or Off. If the Event Cam is off, you have to keep your eye on the actual lit arrow on the right side of the table.

Thanks! I had event cam off. I guess I haven't played BH since I stopped using the event cam a while back.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
iPad mini running latest iOS
Big crash happened yesterday. Not sure if it can be reproduced.
After playing WhirlWind and returning to menu any table i tried to load would crash after the plunge. Closing the APP and rebooting the iPad did not help. Had to delete the APP and reinstall. Had to redownload all tables. Restore Data from remote backups worked and as far as i can tell all scores were saved. What was NOT saved was custom ball settings and HOF points were lost. Since i have a hunch this was triggered by whirlwind i am avoiding that table i really don't want to reload this all again.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
iPad mini running latest iOS
Since i have a hunch this was triggered by whirlwind i am avoiding that table i really don't want to reload this all again.
I have a feeling something funny is going on with Whirlwind. Out of all the tables I have (I own them all -except- for Harley), it's the worst performing & the only table with visible stutter running on the iPad 4 (iPad 3 and even iPad mini are fine. My bug reports are logged here). I hope they find the issue(s) & it gets fixed soon.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The thing that baffles me about it is that it's only Whirlwind and the stutter only occurs on the iPad 4. The iPad mini and iPad 3 run the game flawlessly with no stuttering. And note that this is with a scrolling camera. It may be similar to what was/is going on with Cirqus Voltaire and High Wire Multi-ball (balls one & two click against each other when locked until the table is nudged, camera gets stuck on plunger, stuck on playfield when it's supposed to be locked on the back glass during Canon Ball Run. These issues never affected the iPad 2 (when I had it) nor the iPad mini but continue to plague the iPad 3 and iPad 4. Many of these issues seem to affect only certain tables running certain devices...I could see where tracking these issues down would be a true pain in the butt. :(

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Still not able to sync with my Facebook friends. Tried logging in and out a few times over the last couple weeks and still getting an sdk error?

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device/OS: Iphone 4 (latest firmware)

Bug Description: Achievement for Winning cash fight doesnt award correctly

teps To Reproduce: Win a cash fight

Frequency: 4 out of 5 times.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device/OS: Iphone 4 (latest firmware)

Bug Description: Ultimate fight - Got to the 4th fighter. Drained down to one ball. The mode ended mid fight and none of the modes/training/shots relit. I think the game thought I had lost all the balls. Perhaps due to a center drain round to outlane loop or a ball leaving the table after an outlane drain (rare but I've seen it happen and reappear on the left jab ramp.

Had it happen again on the second fighter when I still had at least 2 balls left (altho it might have been 3, I was too annoyed to remember correctly!)

This bug might be a rom issue. Could well be on the real table I guess.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the ultimate challenge

Frequency: 2 out of 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts