It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I'll admit it's BAD but nothing I cant handle. this machine will take more TLC then my last one. I'm READY! :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I cant touch it without my fingers getting black! But TY this is A project! I'm just glad the 4runner made it...awkward silence when I neeeded a jump!

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Nice find! Have fun with restoring, playing and modding it. And don't forget to post about it here. :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, you got your feet wet with the Big Guns, so now a challenge in restoration is exactly what you need. Once you work out the kinks on this bad boy, you might be confident enough to start going after more complicated machines that are broken down. Slippery slope to be sure, but a fun one!

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Cool bargain. Wicked looking table. Should you dare, a bit of paintwork could make the lizzardhead look more like the backlight illustration. An added lighter shade of green for the portruding parts of the skin (leave the crevices dark, and perhaps even a touch of black inside the noseholes), and some white, red and yellow for the eyes... that should do the trick. I have no experience on colour-washing to share, but I'm sure Youtube will turn out to be your buddy. Either way, have a blast with that leathery devil. Chase away those F14 bluess.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
HERE WE GO!
IMG_4798_zpseb67c9b9.jpg

My hands were black after taking off the plastics and rubber. I cant believe how dirty this thing is.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The bulbs looked like hemetite. Fourtunatley most of the playfield is coverd in mylar so it should clean up niceley only problem is a couple of the lenses seem to be lifting so I got to figure out how to get them flush with the playfield or they will cause the ball to do wierd stuff.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Congrats!
I'm thinking of going to look at an Earthshaker that's for sale nearby tomorrow. It's not really a pin that I'm all that interested in, but you never know.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Road Show looks VERY complicated I hope you know what your doing. Good Luck anyways.
So my to buy list so far is a rubber kit, 1 switch target, a outside barrel spring and I'll wait till after I clean this beast to see if anything breaks or I find something else before I order parts.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It's funny when you watch the CL market cycle around. I've watched a few machines move from one town to the next. I literally checked CL every hour for the last month...and I'm still looking! Why? Bad habbit, maybe I want to make sure I didnt miss THE NEXT PIN.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Plan your pics this time around. I wanna see side by side before and afters! Especially amazed at how much dirt is visible in the pic, must be even worse in person.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont know how to do side by side photos but if someone wants to photoshop or however its done my before and after side by side Id appreciate it.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
You can post side by side photos on here, just post the link to the image ( I use imageshack or photobucket ), leave a space then post the next link.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts