Minor Gripe with changing default Flipper behavior (Controller)

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I prefer using the L/R Bumpers over the L/R Triggers, so it's nice that there's an option to change them around. My only gripe (and this is really minor) is when I go to enter initials, I have to use the Triggers even though the primary is set to L/R Bumpers.

I do the same thing on the XBOX360 version (Bumpers over Triggers), but I can enter initials using the bumpers.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I prefer using the L/R Bumpers over the L/R Triggers, so it's nice that there's an option to change them around. My only gripe (and this is really minor) is when I go to enter initials, I have to use the Triggers even though the primary is set to L/R Bumpers.

I do the same thing on the XBOX360 version (Bumpers over Triggers), but I can enter initials using the bumpers.

Same here. I already posted a bug report about this ages ago, nothing has come of it.

On some tables where there is a significant delay between the table starting to prompt for initials and TPA taking it over - getting Loop Champion on BSD is one such example - you can even start using the bumpers to enter initials, but when TPA takes over, you have to use the triggers.

I agree, it's annoying.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Amen, brothers (and sisters).

For what it's worth, the same behaviour occurs (or at least, did) on the console versions when customising controls. Frustrates me no end.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
When they ar at it, they could adjust the right Stick to control the plunger correctly. First stick contact will let it jump about a third of the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.