mogapocket support?

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
I read that the mogapocket controller works with TPA, but it is paired, the pivot app is running, but TPA doesn't seem to recognize any input from it at all. I looked in the options and tried switching between controller mode a and b, no change.

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
Yes, the only menu that appears to have any controller options is the in-table menu. I've tried both sticks and all the buttons, nothing happens, no matter whether the option is set to mode A or mode B.

The controller is paired and reporting to pivot ok from the looks of things. I'm able to play Pac-Man with the controller from the Pivot apps menu. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, running Android 6.0.1.

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
Just set it up on my Kindle Fire HD 7 running Cyanogenmod, and it works there. A problem with Android 6?

Reutan

Dec 30, 2013
Just set it up on my Kindle Fire HD 7 running Cyanogenmod, and it works there. A problem with Android 6?

I'm wondering the same. I haven't been able to direct any input to TPA with my Moga Pocket since Lollipop, even though it works in other circumstances.

Members online

Members online