New website: Pinball Arcade Players now live.

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
Excellent site, but might I make a minor suggestion?

The posts about new releases and patches are written as if the website itself is the creator of The Pinball Arcade and not FarSight.

It might be a good idea to consider a way to make a bit more clear that those words are coming from FarSight.

Other than that, I'll most likely spend a lot of time in upcoming days exploring all the information that's available here!
Awesome-sauce!

That's a good suggestion, I had not really considered that. I'll add a little "press release" notation to those news reports.

Alex

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Beautiful.

Works for me!

The site looks like it could be a very good source of information on the individual tables and a lot of other things surrounding Pinball Arcade.

I just didn't want you to run into any issues with IP rights and/or people thinking that Pinball Arcade was your creation.

Edited to add: I see that you've already added this to the site. Bravo!

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
cool, i cant get enough TPA. this is a great addition to my daily fix. i was glad that you included some youtube videos by sir moovenstein. keep up the good work.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Definitely a nice site, and it's got quite the stuff. Will be a daily visit for me.

Also, a thing to note: the tables section doesn't have Windows as the platform for Victory and Class of 1812.

The Whirlwind page could also link to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8UJvdeau0

Lawlor looks so incredibly pumped in this one and it´s a great piece that captures the spirit of the times.

I still think the most amazing thing about that is seeing Lawlor with a moustache. lol

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
Definitely a nice site, and it's got quite the stuff. Will be a daily visit for me.

Also, a thing to note: the tables section doesn't have Windows as the platform for Victory and Class of 1812.

I still think the most amazing thing about that is seeing Lawlor with a moustache. lol

Ah, I hadn't realized those two tables were out on PC now. I'll update. Thanks.

Alex
Www.pinballarcadeplayers.com

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Great reference. Thanks for putting this together. Would it be possible to add the default high scores for each table? I always thought that seeing those was a good way to get a sense for what realistic scores would be for a table to start out with. Thanks again.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Great website!

One I would love to have is a "sticky" page where you list all the "rumored to come"-tables - and why they are believed to come. There is a thread about it here but it is always a mess to try to get that info out of there.

Also, having tips and tricks on each table deducted from the threads here would be nice.

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
Great reference. Thanks for putting this together. Would it be possible to add the default high scores for each table? I always thought that seeing those was a good way to get a sense for what realistic scores would be for a table to start out with. Thanks again.

Thanks for this suggestion. The default high scores for the Season One tables are now posted, with the exception of Tales of the Arabian Knights. If anyone has the default high scores for that one, please post them here or in the comments section of the page on Pinball Arcade Players http://www.pinballarcadeplayers.com/content/tales-arabian-nights and I'll get them added to the site.

Thanks

Alex
www.pinballarcadeplayers.com

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Thanks for this suggestion. The default high scores for the Season One tables are now posted, with the exception of Tales of the Arabian Knights. If anyone has the default high scores for that one, please post them here or in the comments section of the page on Pinball Arcade Players http://www.pinballarcadeplayers.com/content/tales-arabian-nights and I'll get them added to the site.

Thanks

Alex
www.pinballarcadeplayers.com

Thank you very much for adding these! The best way I know to get the default high scores is to back up all your save data remotely, delete the app, reinstall the app, redownload each table, then look at the high scores before restoring your save data. And, if you have a couple devices you play on, for safety's sake it's best to do it on the device that isn't your "device of record", say your iPhone, but not your iPad. It's rather a hassle so looking it up on your website will be a great help. Again, great job on that!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.