Pack 19 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
1812 is too dark. Alot of the artwork which is colorful and striking in the real pin is saturated and dark, and really looses it's wow factor. What happened? Mobile has always been consistently strong in the color department. That's dissappointing.

Also. Victory has very low resolution artwork. Farsight claims that they tear down the tables even re-release ones and I believe that they do that or did that in the past with Williams rereleases, but Goin Nuts and now Victory have old low res/low quality textures on them and that's a bit of a bummer.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
1812 is too dark. Alot of the artwork which is colorful and striking in the real pin is saturated and dark, and really looses it's wow factor. What happened? Mobile has always been consistently strong in the color department. That's dissappointing.

Also. Victory has very low resolution artwork. Farsight claims that they tear down the tables even re-release ones and I believe that they do that or did that in the past with Williams rereleases, but Goin Nuts and now Victory have old low res/low quality textures on them and that's a bit of a bummer.

In agree 1812 has gone really dark in the upper bumps playfield area since the beta.

Victory still has some art issues like the multiplier lens near the flippers.

Have you tried turning Mipmapping to off in the main options menu? That might sharpen things for you

You've been listening to much to other folks on the forum about pin hall of fame assets being reused. It's not true. And that is all I'm going to say about it.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Playing with the tilt meter enabled on my N7, if i shake hard enough to tilt, the app crashes. Every time.

Forgot to mention, it's on any pro table, not just the new table.

Can't Reproduce this on my N7(mk1) using shake.
It behaves as expected.

(although I have seen the meter regularly go over the tilt marker without tripping a tilt.)

K

Korven

Playing with the tilt meter enabled on my N7, if i shake hard enough to tilt, the app crashes. Every time.

Forgot to mention, it's on any pro table, not just the new table.

Had two crashes on White Water using touch nudge. Tried shake once and it did not crash. First gen N7.

K

Korven

Can't find anything the rules in Co1812 about stacking EB's, but it seems to only allow on EB per ball, is this correct to the real thing?

Managed to stack EB's collected from the spinner. Problem was I assumed hitting the replay score would hand out an EB which it does not.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Problem was I assumed hitting the replay score would hand out an EB which it does not.

I was surprised about that too. Was on my third ball and got the replay knocker and then the game was over when I lost it. No extra balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts