Pinball Hall of Fame here I come.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I'm headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a suprise birthday party for my wife's grandmother who turns 90 on sunday. While there I am planning on spending a couple of hours at least at the Pinball Hall of fame. I've been saving spare quarters from all of my change for months waiting for this day to come. Cannot wait.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You're gonna have so much fun! I guarantee you will not spend money any wiser while in Vegas than at PHOF. Take pics, report back, let us know the current state of the place, yeah?

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
You're gonna have so much fun! I guarantee you will not spend money any wiser while in Vegas than at PHOF. Take pics, report back, let us know the current state of the place, yeah?

Will do so. I was there last year as well with my kids. Can't wait to be back again

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I'm headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a suprise birthday party for my wife's grandmother who turns 90 on sunday. While there I am planning on spending a couple of hours at least at the Pinball Hall of fame. I've been saving spare quarters from all of my change for months waiting for this day to come. Cannot wait.

Jealous.. I'm so jealous..

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
A really fun place, with its own charm. Silverball in Asbury Park NJ (much much closer to me) is much nicer, but PHoF has some really good tables that I wish Silverball had.

Spike Forehand

May 14, 2013
Was there last weekend and was thoroughly impressed. I nearly wept over the "Royal Flush" electromechanical. I wish we could have had a couple more hours there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts