Purchasing TPA from different PSN Stores

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Does anyone know about/have experience with purchasing TPA from different PSN stores?

Usually it doesn't matter and games bought from two different stores interact with each other without problems.But there are exceptions.Is TPA one of them?Thx.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Does anyone know about/have experience with purchasing TPA from different PSN stores?

Usually it doesn't matter and games bought from two different stores interact with each other without problems.But there are exceptions.Is TPA one of them?Thx.

If you mean updates and DLC, many users on the forum have the both version (EU and US) and there's no interaction (sizes of game updates are different for example).

If you purchase the US version, you can only download the US DLC tables. Same for EU version with EU DLC.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
If you purchase the US version, you can only download the US DLC tables. Same for EU version with EU DLC.

Ok.In my case it would be within EU.Have all my TPA from the UK store.But at the moment i also have some extra credit in the German store and was wondering whether i could use it for the upcoming tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.