Table of the Week Club...week 1 : GENIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
My high score is around 1.1 million. Does anyone know if extra balls can be stockpiled? I had both upper and lower EBs lit yesterday while I was playing an EB so maybe could have knocked down the 3 EB wizard goal. I don't plan on ever getting the 3mil goal, which kind of sucks because there is a trophy on PS4 for completing. Looks like it is ultra rare, .1%. But even the silver trophy for completing standard goals on Genie clocks in at .2% completion.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So, are we going for the wiz goals over again? Just for this week? I'm a little confused

We are simply playing the table as a group. If you've already done the goals, play anyways. Give advice. Make a goal of your own. Essentially we are just focusing the conversation on a table for the week.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
At one a week, we're looking at almost a year and a half's worth of fun here. I see potential.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ahhh, cool i see whatcha doing here! :) here's the "weekly tourney" then, awesome! though daaanngg genie is a tough one; only best so far i got today is 400+k. takes forever to build up a score on that one!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
ahhh, cool i see whatcha doing here! :) here's the "weekly tourney" then, awesome! though daaanngg genie is a tough one; only best so far i got today is 400+k. takes forever to build up a score on that one!

No, the tourney will happen the 4th Sat of every month (starting in Feb) and will be with the last few tables of the week. So get your practice in now!

I'll come up with the rules for the tourney a little later, maybe with your guys input. I do not want a grind fest, and am thinking of having s 12 hour window when the time comes.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Got 2 extra balls and had 2 targets lit for the third. Arrgh so close.

Yeah... Maybe one should just try to hunt for those three extra balls instead of points. I'm scoring less and less but the frustration is getting higher *argh*

When I got over a million I really thought I had cracked this pin - boy was I wrong. With this rate I be lucky to get 0 points in five balls...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
My high score is around 1.1 million. Does anyone know if extra balls can be stockpiled? I had both upper and lower EBs lit yesterday while I was playing an EB so maybe could have knocked down the 3 EB wizard goal. I don't plan on ever getting the 3mil goal, which kind of sucks because there is a trophy on PS4 for completing. Looks like it is ultra rare, .1%. But even the silver trophy for completing standard goals on Genie clocks in at .2% completion.

I believe you can get 1 EB per ball. A 5 ball game is probably the way to go for this goal.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah... Maybe one should just try to hunt for those three extra balls instead of points. I'm scoring less and less but the frustration is getting higher *argh*

When I got over a million I really thought I had cracked this pin - boy was I wrong. With this rate I be lucky to get 0 points in five balls...

It has an uncanny knack for kicking you off your high horse when you get a little steam going.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
We are simply playing the table as a group. If you've already done the goals, play anyways. Give advice. Make a goal of your own. Essentially we are just focusing the conversation on a table for the week.

You mean, talk about the game and the actual tables? Alright, I guess....:p

AwareAragorn

Dec 25, 2014
Started playing Genie today. Today's high score for me today was 655,990.
Wizard Goals left
-Earn three extra balls
-Score 3million points
Thanks for doing this guys this is fun.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Thanks for doing this guys this is fun.

He says in week 1

The real test for this little long form experiment is when hated tables like Harley Davidson or Goin' Nuts come around. Hopefully we'll all be able to find something to appreciate about those too.

I do gotta say, this is the first time I've extensively played Genie beyond just a game or two. It frustrates me, especially the left outlane. I also keep on trying to rotate the lit lanes to no avail! Slowly but surely I'm recognizing how to make certain things light up. Yes, I could read the instructions, but where's the fun in that?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Here's my first tip. Don't try to play TPA and watch Football at the same time. Ack this is killing me.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Haha same with Soccer. I had a ball roll off my flipper as I was watching the EPL and missed my eb shot.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
3 Extra Balls complete!! :cool:
Barely scored 850k with a 9 ball game. Going to have to switch to 3 ball start for better scoring.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So I guess we should be playing this on standard settings during Tourney time. I don't buy into Pro Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts