Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i looked at the pledge page. I can see helping with $10 or $20 but i am not going to pay $400 to buy into beta. As someone else said when you beta test you are helping FS and using your time to play tables that are not ready for the masses yet. This table is not a life or death table i must have yes i will purchase it when its offered as a download like i did all the others. Theres only one table i really really want and thats bally's eight ball deluxe but that depends on how the bally voting goes and i am not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I could be wrong but werent all 3 in the inital bally poll going to be done eventually?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Amazing last two days of the campaign. Where's all the talk/hype? We raised more than 10 grand over the weekend! This is huge! Where is everyone?

Where's Sotie? Dude you were updating constantly when it was doom and gloom! Now it's 108% and you're nowhere to be found!?? Huh? Are you like the opposite of a depressed person - good news makes you hide, bad news makes you happy? WAKE UP THREAD!!

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Amazing last two days of the campaign. Where's all the talk/hype? We raised more than 10 grand over the weekend! This is huge! Where is everyone?

Where's Sotie? Dude you were updating constantly when it was doom and gloom! Now it's 108% and you're nowhere to be found!?? Huh? Are you like the opposite of a depressed person - good news makes you hide, bad news makes you happy? WAKE UP THREAD!!

108%? Its at $35k of $59k. That's about 60%.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
108%? Its at $35k of $59k. That's about 60%.

It's projecting over 108%. Before it was projecting like 80% then 70%.

Today though is slow. I wonder if it's because table pack 16 is underwhelming? Do you think that could have a correlation?

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I had my doubts that this campaign would succeed after the first couple of days but I'm glad to see it rebound over the weekend. We just need more donations to keep the momentum going.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

Today though is slow. I wonder if it's because table pack 16 is underwhelming? Do you think that could have a correlation?

Projections are based on the previous days pledges (and graph curve).
Yesterday was $5590 - today has taken $600. Check again tomorrow.
detajunu.jpg

Long way to go!

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Projections are based on the previous days pledges (and graph curve).
Yesterday was $5590 - today has taken $600. Check again tomorrow.
detajunu.jpg

Long way to go!

Exactly can't be overconfident based on one day, a bad day of fundraising can set the entire KS back to square one.

There's still another $25,000 left to raise, hopefully there are more plans FS has set up to get over that mark. The $400 Beta Pledge was a good step in boosting it, despite what the naysayers on the FB page said.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Another thing you fail to consider, is the current day typically isn't over yet. That tracking website was reporting $80 bucks at 1:30am last night. Never judge trends based on the current day since the current day is still in progress. Depending on the time stamp that $600 value has, it may be much higher by now. Either way, based on other projects I've seen, there's typically a lull somewhere in the middle and tons of backers at the beginning and end. The temporary boost was due to the additional reward tier. Also, I hope Farsight will be able to distribute unlock codes to Ouya backers. :cool:

Either way, there's other non-licensed tables currently in the pipeline that I'm also looking forward too whether T2 succeeds or not. The more tables Farsight releases on the more platforms, the more people will buy and the more dough will be available for digitizing future pinball tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
People have a tendency to hold up, and wait to see if it'll succeed without their help. If it looks like it needs just a little more at the end, that's when those folks kick in. Of course, there's the opposite. If the KS exceeds it's goal, people then take back their funds figuring it doesn't need their help any longer.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, now that we have a decent reward up, I think I'll contribute... Before it was "meh".

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

Where am I? I'm not hiding. You have no basis to assume that bad news makes me happy. I wouldn't have pledged my money into this if I didn't support it. However, you're not seeing any further updates from me since I made a statement here on 7/04 that I wasn't going to be stressing about this anymore. That means I'm not actively participating in comments or promotion whether it's succeeding or failing.

I considered making the $400 pledge but have since decided against doing so because FS hasn't publicly defined clear parameters for it.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

No, I don't think it has anything to do with pack 16. I think there was a bump in pledges because: 1) They offered the beta tier, 2) Everyone that donated to Twilight Zone and Star Trek received email notifications that this campaign is under way. Some of those people probably weren't aware that this T2 kickstarter was happening. So now that those pledges came in there is a lull in donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.