The Official PSN ID Thread

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I've been playing this on 360 so far, but recently picked up the PS3 version as well. I don't have many pinball players on my PSN friends list, so if you want to add me my ID is ParallaxScroll.

It's mostly from BF3 & COD but, I've received 4 pieces of hate mail thanks to TPA. I'm not the biggest or the best gamer out there but, it seems I'm good enough to inspire hatred and/or jealousy. I don't need that crap. I'm too old for that sort of misguided nonsense.

I've gotten hate mail from someone on this forum for my scores in the xbox version. ;) I take it as a compliment.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I've gotten hate mail from someone on this forum for my scores in the xbox version. ;) I take it as a compliment.
I can only imagine. I was #1 on Monster Bash on the 360 for a very brief interval of time (less than 24 hours), and you'd have thought I'd murdered the Pope from the e-mails I received.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is the only time I've ever been envious of people who get hate mail. With my scores though, I'll probably never know the feeling :)

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Feel free to add me as well (but please mention TPA if you do): FrittiT

I have no clue about how this works though since I have this ps3 for a few months only. Can I add US people even though I'm in EU ?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Feel free to add me as well (but please mention TPA if you do): FrittiT

I have no clue about how this works though since I have this ps3 for a few months only. Can I add US people even though I'm in EU ?

It's international , I have japanese folks on my US account , Eu buddies as well.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wow, it's been so long since I've used my PS for gaming, I've neglected my TPA PSN duties. Apparently, Skill_shot left me a bunch of messages in July and I didn't notice. Sorry Skill, it wasn't you, it was me. I still think I'm going to focus my TPA gaming on my iPad tho'. It's just too convenient.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.