Too easy?

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
However these happen very frequent on this table, especially compared to the others that are on TPA so far. (Only TOTAN is worse in that department, where virtually everything can turn into a death shot so it seems.) And the ball coming STDM when it goes through the loop around the ringmaster is really not my mistake. :-/

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
However these happen very frequent on this table, especially compared to the others that are on TPA so far. (Only TOTAN is worse in that department, where virtually everything can turn into a death shot so it seems.) And the ball coming STDM when it goes through the loop around the ringmaster is really not my mistake. :-/

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. I find both TOTAN and CV (both JPop, coincidence?) very manageable with proper nudging as long as you keep your calm and try to stay in control. I find that if you learn the table (literally learn the path of shots after you make em) you know when a little nudge (you don't have to flail the table around, just gently tap the stick) is in order. Granted, Totan has the lamp that makes your shots very high risk/reward, so it's indeed a bit more unpredicatable (but you can play around that), but I disagree on CV being cheap or unfair.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
i even saw one guys signature, where he posted his scores specificaly stating that those scores are without using nudge... but why yould you want to limit your gameplay options that way? :confused:

Up to the release of the PC version I can only play tpa on my android phone. And so I rarely use nudging as it is quite uncomfortable. I don't remember whose sig showed that all scores are sans nudging, but I'm sure I also read that it was for the same reason (on iOS though, I think).

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If you're talking about the counterclockwise loop through the spinner, you must nudge when it's about to come out of the loop. Any later than that and you probably won't save it. The real table is that way as well.

Only other advice I can give is to become more accurate with your shots. Most tables are designed to punish inaccuracy. Once Twilight Zone comes out, you'll see what a really heartless table can do.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
I joined the circus on this table last night for the first time and managed to get past party multiball, I was kind of amazed, haha. In my opinion its a hard table, I nudged so many times!!

Ended up with over 100,000,000 points! :D (might seem low but its high to me!). Was on the Xbox.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts