Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I'm asking you kindly to stop that with me.
Thank you.

to deppop too

if your ginna argue whos a girl and whos not a girl then whine about a post dint make such silly **** posts in the first place! and get a sense of fookin humour!

im away to have a little whine with that coffee

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I've got hard times with your fookin humour sometimes.
Forget about this girl thing whatever. The guy's new here.
My bad. Gimme a kiss.

Pinball_wiz_05401

Dec 26, 2014
I played off that cry baby theme through post #40… it’s all in good fun. I voted for Paragon. It’s a great pinball!

On the other hand, I avoid Heretic… it seems this member interacts with other member’s blogs… posts and has been known to be rather negative with other members… or so I’ve read. Dedpop of France, it’s been nice blatting with you… all in good fun. Good day!
Whining seems to be the word of 2015.
Why not.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I played off that cry baby theme through post #40… it’s all in good fun. I voted for Paragon. It’s a great pinball!

On the other hand, I avoid Heretic… it seems this member interacts with other member’s blogs… posts and has been known to be rather negative with other members… or so I’ve read. Dedpop of France, it’s been nice blatting with you… all in good fun. Good day!

It's all good man.
It's been a pleasure too.
Heretic is a fookin nice guy. I over reacted.
Keep the ball rolling and let us have fun.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Don't get me wrong i would welcome all 3 of these tables but as far as i'm concerned, for better or worse, Xenon has already won.The original poll never mentioned an elimination round and at this point it has almost 3 times more voters than this new poll.Again i would love to see Fireball or/and Paragon but Xenon is the winner.Anything else seems like a desperation move to alter the outcome of the original poll.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Maybe a double pack with Xenon and Paragon and charge us the same price as a single table!

fantsu

Jun 1, 2014
Xenon... again, but now it wont win. Next time they make poll with two tables if it wins, and then a poll without it?

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
On the other hand, I avoid Heretic… it seems this member interacts with other member’s blogs… posts and has been known to be rather negative with other members… or so I’ve read.

I've always considered him a troll. All he does is insult forum members and post nonsense gibberish that hardly anyone understands. I just ignore him, because responding to anything he says is just going to feed him and then we'll have to decipher more of his ramblings. I guess some people find him entertaining.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Did you not read my post on the last page? Enough of this sort of jibber jabber. I usually don't mind the back and forth if it's done in good humor (as it usually is) but y'all are taking it too far. Like I said......chiiiiill. It's only pinball :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts