Tournament Leader is a real Pinball Wizard

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Make sense, if another ball is in the subway, pushing against the ball in the kicker. But I'm surprised if FS actually bothered simulating stuff that goes on below the playfield with such accuracy.

Try it on FH, shoot multiple balls into the mirror.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I'm aware that it happens :)
Just wondering wether FS just programmed a bit of intended randomness into it, or if they actually simulate the ball lying there below the playfield, with another ball next to it.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I'm aware that it happens :)
Just wondering wether FS just programmed a bit of intended randomness into it, or if they actually simulate the ball lying there below the playfield, with another ball next to it.

I think it's unintentional, the balls are probably 'clacking' against each other in the scoop.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
But the fact that this is happening unintentionally, would mean FS did this thing right. ;)

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies.. to name a few.. it started with an table on my commodore 64 called Midnight.. played the crap out of that game..

Congratulations with your performance and 1st place, Roy!

Those Amiga & C64 tables ring a bell.
The table you mean on the 64 is David's Midnight Magic and there also was Night Mission for the C=64 in the same era.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Midnight_Magic
http://www.c64-wiki.com/index.php/Night_Mission_Pinball

I was 1st on the leaderboards till the last 5 or 6 days of the tournament. Ended 13th.

Did you play most scores on Xbox or iPad?
I only played on iPad, but seems to have reached some edge there. Nudging is hard, nearly impossible. Then again, Xbox is far behind on release schedule.

Top gespeeld in ieder geval!

Grtz,
9u1d0

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
There's no Xbox tournament yet, and half of the tables aren't out yet.

Yeah, that su<ks. And it also depends if you're in Europe or the US (PS3 / Vita)

OK, so the tournament was only for ? iOS and Android? or also PS3?
On mobile, what are your nudging techniques? Currently on iOS only touch the top-of-the-screen does work. Shaking does not work ( it did before, but was not very good at it). Sliding the screen also not working.
Might be easier on small touchscreen, like an iphone or ipod, than on a iPad 10'' screen?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, that su<ks. And it also depends if you're in Europe or the US (PS3 / Vita)

OK, so the tournament was only for ? iOS and Android? or also PS3?
On mobile, what are your nudging techniques? Currently on iOS only touch the top-of-the-screen does work. Shaking does not work ( it did before, but was not very good at it). Sliding the screen also not working.
Might be easier on small touchscreen, like an iphone or ipod, than on a iPad 10'' screen?

No tournaments on the ps3 either. Maybe soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.