Version 1.39.x

karl

May 10, 2012
I am sorry if this has been mentioned before, but on Twiligt zone, if you tilt a ball, there is a big chance that when you play the next ball, tilt letters will still be on the screen and you loose that ball also. Happened a few times in tournament for me. I was playing in dx 11 but I believe this is a problem on other platforms also so probably not a dx11 problem exclusively?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hmmm...The only things I can think of are a ball getting stuck in a corner behind a wall (and thus unable to Call Attendant), or multiple balls have drained simultaneously during some sort of event that the game fails to register. I've encountered this before on a game of Ripley's, but now it seems that it's hard for me to reproduce. I may have to investigate this more if this occurs more often. But if it is a simuldraineous event, then it'd have to do with the ball trough system. If a ball gets stuck behind a wall, the Attendant should be able to replace it no problem.

Somehow I feel this is more prevalent in Sega/Stern tables than in others. I know Dracula has a similar issue on early ball ending from multiball, but it could be the ROM being buggy.

You may be right. When I was chasing the "Milwaukee jackpot" wizard goal on Harley Davidson 3rd ed., this "ball disappearing during multiball" bug happened several times across all three (speedometer, Harley, and Red light) multiballs. Unfortunately, you are limited to three extra balls per game, and losing a ball for that reason made it so difficult for me to reach any more than 10-14 of the required 16 cities.

Even though I eventually got the Milwaukee jackpot, it was quite painful to reach. It's mostly a problem with the Stern DMD games. I've never had balls disappear during F2000 or Phantom. I don't know if that same problem is in HRC, but it's never happened to me on that table either. Howver, I always have that problem with SST, RBioN, and HD. These tables are a lot less fun to play in TPA because of that, IMO.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So I finally noticed that the Sun Special wizard goal in Pin*bot still hasn't been checked off yet. I play it, accomplished it, but I still didn't receive the goal. Is it me or TPA?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts