What are your most-wanted tables?

drheath

Dec 1, 2012
We're gonna get along juuuuust fine. I've never played it, but it looks *amazing*. And I'm a massive Ritchie fan (specifically Steve, but also Mark).

Also, more alpha-numeric games, less DMDs. Thanks.

They just replied on Facebook "lots of thoughts..." to this game when I asked if there were "any thoughts to High Speed or High Speed II". Can only hope - begging don't hurt either. How about a bribe?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
80s: Xenon, Centaur, Pinbot, High Speed
90s: Dracula, Dr. Who, Big Bang Bar, The Getaway, Attack from Mars, Adams family, terminator 2, Swords of Fury, jackboot, safecracker,
00s: Monopoly, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Tron

I can only go with tables I know, have played, or really like. Most of my favorites have already been made I'm very happy so far.

Last edited:

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Big Bang Bar
Banzai Run
Addams Family
BS Dracula
Frankenstein
Medusa
T2
Congo
Lord of the Rings
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Tron LE
Monopoly
Jackbot
Bad Cats
TSPP
Tales From the Crypt
Jurassic Park
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Demolition Man

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I still think Champion Pub is at the top of my list
It features one of the coolest toys I've ever seen on any pinball table, and it creates a truly unique style of gameplay that I'm certain most pinheads will enjoy.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Finally someone else wants space invaders too... The first machine I played

Space Invaders is great! The original table ran afoul of a rights issue with its ripoff of Alien, though (and Alien is still very much a live franchise), so I wonder if that would be a problem with the sim.

Postal

Jun 17, 2012
1. Adaams Family
2. South Park
3. Revenge from Mars (That one is tricky, with the screen over the top)
4. World Cup Soccer

I'd love to see this set out, but I'm happy for a little while with Twilight Zone and MMadness getting the flippers fixed.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
My all time favourite was probably Flash. Don't know how well it would hold up now. Anyway, as there should be no licensing fee it is perhaps realistic to hope for.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
current top 10 most wanted:
1. The Pinball Arcade on Wii U (release date??? Packs available day 1???)
2. Fish Tales
3. White Water
4. Addams Family
5. Spider-Man
6. Indy (93)
7. AFM (at least we know it's coming)
8. Tron Legacy LE
9. The Avengers HULK LE
10. Champion Pub

Just the tip of the iceberg, but what I'm jonesin' for at the moment.

Last edited:

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
I still think Champion Pub is at the top of my list
It features one of the coolest toys I've ever seen on any pinball table, and it creates a truly unique style of gameplay that I'm certain most pinheads will enjoy.

I'm definitely going to have to second this one. Never seen one in person but this really does look enjoyable. Hopefully an addition we can look forward to one day.

Nightmac21

Dec 1, 2012
Williams
- Whitewater
- Dirty Harry
- No fear
- Roadshow
- F-14 Tomcat
- High Speed
- Bram Stoker's Dracula

Stern
- The Simpsons Pinball Party
- Monopoly
- Elvis
- AC/DC (Limited Edition)
- Roller Coaster Tycoon

Gottlieb
- Cue Ball Wizard
- Haunted House
- Rescue 911

Bally
- WhoDunnit?
- Corvette
- Indy 500
- Party Zone
- World Cup Soccer

Those are my most-wanted tables.... for now .

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Though it's tempting to simply say "all of them," here are the 10 pins I would most be interested in seeing, listed from least interest to most interest:

#10: Checkpoint: This one is mainly here for historical significance. As the first DMD pin, it has a special place in pinball history. From what I've seen of it in action, it looks fairly basic compared to B/W-made racing pins, but this would be the one Data East I'd want to see if FarSight can only fit one into its schedule in 2013.

#9: Party Zone: Gonzo themes didn't get enough play in pinball's heyday, never mind in the modern era, where Stern seem hellbent on only doing blockbuster and classic rock themes. They don't get much more gonzo than Party Zone–from the super-talky Captain B. Zarr to the truly random Supersonic Robotic Comic to the surprisingly impressive Big Bang mode, this is one FarSight shouldn't miss.

#8: Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street: I know that the pinhead hive mind has decided that Gottlieb's System 3 pins suck on toast, but this has the look of a truly underrated deck. Some people might not like that you can get into modes with the simple passage of time, but I find that it increases the immediacy of the table, in addition to giving newcomers a puncher's chance of reaching The Final Nightmare. The only truly bad thing I've heard here is that the claw tends to break down, but since we're dealing with digital tables here, that will obviously not be an issue.

#7: Champion Pub: This pin definitely falls into the "weird-but-good" category. The emphasis on once-per-game content may turn some off, but there's still enough to do once you've done those modes that the pin shouldn't get boring. Also, the boxer toy in the middle of the playfield is one of the best ever made, while the training exercise modes provide a unique twist and another award to strive for. Overall, Champion Pub is a solid contender for a spot in TPA.

#6: Big Bang Bar: I hear that Pinball Amusements have been difficult to work with in terms of licensing this table, which is a crying shame. We have another great toy in the Tube Dancer, possibly the best use of captive balls on any pinball table and some of the best lighting work in all of pinball. I actually would understand if FarSight couldn't make this one happen, but it would be a crying shame nevertheless.

#5: Street Fighter II: This one catches some flack (even given that it's a System 3 pin) for its ugly backglass, but this is a nearly perfect table other than that. It knows exactly what it wants to be–the quintessential shooter's pin–and it does a bang-up job in that regard, making everything flow through making shots, including modes and regular multiball. The modes provide enough variety that the table doesn't get dull, but in the end, you have to make those shots–especially if you want to complete the Champion Challenge! This is another hidden gem from Gottlieb's all-too-short DMD days.

#4: The Lord of the Rings: If LotR weren't such an expensive license these days, this might actually top the list. This might well be the deepest table ever conceived–I certainly can't think of another table that makes you complete two wizard modes to get to a third, along with three regular multiball modes and six other main modes. Every shot has some importance, the playfield looks great and the sound package is amazing! This may require a KickStarter to obtain, but when we do, it will truly be one table to rule them all.

#3: The Addams Family: This is one I fully expect to see a KickStarter for in the upcoming year. We have another winning Pat Lawlor design with a liberal helping of modes, tricky shots and some ingenious features. Hopefully, we'll get to see why this is the bestselling pin of all time before too long.

#2: Stargate: I ranked this higher than TAF because it should provide more bang for FarSight's buck (Stargate isn't nearly as big as TAF). This was Gottlieb's attempt at a B/W-style table and they pulled it off beautifully. Modes are plentiful, two separate wizard modes give the player plenty to strive for, the backglass looks amazing and the sound package is surprisingly good. With any luck, we'll all be shooting the pyramid before 2014.

#1: Black Knight 2000: I have wanted this table so badly ever since I first laid eyes on it. It truly is the complete pinball package–the sound package still rocks to this day, the trademark Ritchie speed is on full display and we have the first wizard mode ever! I can tell you now that the first time I get The King's Ransom will be one of the best moments of my life.

Honorable Mentions: Dungeons & Dragons, Haunted House, Jackbot, TSPP, Space Invaders

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2012
Hello

i wish me follow tables on ipad or PC

Xenon
Space Invaders
Mars God of War
Vector
Playboy (80er)
Star Trek (80er)
Superman

....... and many more

and THX for your GOOD WORK

Greetings
Gerhard S.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I'm definitely going to have to second this one. Never seen one in person but this really does look enjoyable. Hopefully an addition we can look forward to one day.

Champion Pub is an amazing pinball machine. I played on at a local bowling alley and it was a lot of fun. However, if this table is to be an enjoyable experience care and detail need to be put into all of the models on the table. Based on the last few DLC releases, FS is no where near able to produce the quality needed for a table like this to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts