When does new table packs usually get released for iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I tried searching for this but could not find it (might be bad at searching). When can you usually expect new table packs on iOS? (Recently got an Ipad2, so I have not been up too speed on this).

Thanks in advance! :)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Thanks, so the releases can be expected around the middle of the month usually?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
That sounds about right, but as I mentioned in my last post, this "schedule" could get thrown off by any number of reasons...I'm thinking something like the v1.2.7 maintenance release I mentioned above. Oh yeah, the table releases are also usually on a Friday. :cool:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
With Centaur screenshots coming out a week ago there's a definite possibility the tables will be released tonight. Most likely next friday we'll be getting the pack.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This week is highly unlikely, we only got the first beta yesterday and there's still plenty to fix. Next Friday is a lot more likely, the Friday after would be even better for the sake of quality.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
75% next week, but as Kevlar said, beta is out since yesterday and for quality reasons it's better to wait a little longer.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
They seem to be released on a Friday morning/evening (Saturday am here in Japan) at or near the 20th of each month so far-or the Friday of the 3rd full week of each month.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Great, we can watch the videos all weekend instead. Was looking forward to playing the new tables on my 8 hour flight this coming Monday. Looks like that won't be happening.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I hope the new tables come next Friday but I have a feeling we're going to be waiting two weeks for these.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Great, we can watch the videos all weekend instead. Was looking forward to playing the new tables on my 8 hour flight this coming Monday. Looks like that won't be happening.
i feel your pain i hope memorial day weekend but i'm not holding my breathe. Yes this is torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts