Zaccaria Pinball - new physics engine

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i dont normally use anime reference buttt

if thise pyhics play as good as they look, fir 70-80s pinball

zac just went supervsyian

night

May 18, 2012
Fast and furious! This video looks very good Zsolt, I can't wait to check this out for real.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Pro pinball "Timeshock" for IOS I hope will surface by the end of this year. Fingers Crossed.

I'am excited for this physics update I love the look and the extras of these tables but since I bought the gold package the tables just drain too easy with little control I'am not into nudging these tables more than controlling the flippers. I want to play these tables as much as TPA I don't play these tables anymore at all I'am just waiting for this update because I want to love these tables and that's not the case for now. The old school look of these tables are gorgeous. I can't wait to play this gold package with the physics update.

Sorry folks but Heretic pissed me off.
And I probably contributed to that as well in my previous post. The first thing I wanted to do when I got up this morning (it's 5.30am here in Brisbane) is apologize for the dig (publicly).

I really wasn't aware of the length of time the iOS users have had to wait for physics tweaks.

I'm pretty confident also that the upcoming Android intake of customers have a debt of gratitude owing to the iOS testers for helping ASK bug squash.

This offering seems to be a tight little package of fun 80's games.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
he only lurchased it this summer others have had the wait twenty dollar bill shutting uo but you shouldnt apologise

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Heretic first you need to seriously learn how to spell.
Secondly dude get out of my business and mind your OWN!!!!!!!

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Zsolt the 2nd update is incredible! Looking forward to this update sir. Thanks you very much for perfecting this app.
You truly care a lot about your product and it shows.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Heretic first you need to seriously learn how to spell.
Secondly dude get out of my business and mind your OWN!!!!!!!

ill gove you forty dollars double what younpaid to srfu

im deamning myself so this is my last post in a thread i had interest in, such a shame and on me

night

May 18, 2012
Ok...Night so you dislike most pinball except Zaccaria I think we got it now. Your opinion dude that's all.

I think that if you read my post with some more attention, you will come to the conclusion I most definitely DO like pinball and I do NOT dislike most pinball 'except Zaccaria'. I believe I have made it very clear that Zaccaria is TOO hard now, but NOT unplayable like you stated (yes, my opinion), and that TPA is a little too easy for my taste (as many others on this forum have pointed out as well), BUT that does NOT mean I don't like TPA, as a matter of fact I do like it very-very much but I do miss the challenge when games take too long, a challenge I do find in playing Zaccaria. (And I do happen to like early 80s tables a lot). Zen on the other hand is an eye-candy to look at but I find it too boring and the animations irritate me.

SOOO, please don't put any words in my mouth I never wrote, let's cheer up, we are all virtual pinball blood-brother buddies after all.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Afaic, some of the Zaccaria tables are quite playable as is. Blackbelt, pinball champ, farfalla...hell I even enjoy clown for some reason. Improved physics will certainly be welcome but I hope we don't lose that "clunkier", more mechanical feel that the current physics have because it feels more like these old tables than do the physics in TPA to me...

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Zsolt, I really like the look of the newest video. The table has some real looking action to it now. Very alive! Can't wait to give it a spin.
Thanks for the continued improvements.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Saw the video above and really liked what I saw. I've had Time Machine on my ipad for a long time, yet it's never really captured me, but "Locomotion" looked like it could be right up my alley. Curiosity and that video just got the better of me and I signed up for the gold membership.

After about an hour of playing around with it, messing with the controls and whatnot, I think there are some great games in here. Each one is a drainy brute but that's not a bad thing to my thinking, as I tend to prefer shorter play times. Even without the upcoming improvements I am digging it.

The left outlane of Zankor is the most merciless characteristic I've run across so far. I can see myself becoming slightly obsessed with that table in the way that I was (and still am) obsessed with Big Shot. Most of these tables I've tried out have that same kind of appeal for me.

So far, so great. Looking forward to the upcoming tables and tweaks!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Oh I forget to mention that we also work on a new menu system for Zaccaria Pinball to has more logical structure and clear look. As well as portrait/landscape handling will be correct.

1z6ysdi.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
Looks great Zsolt, it's getting better and better.

-Isn't that tiny little new icon in the menu 'Mystic Star'? NICE!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
this glass type menu it's looking great ! and yes.... that's Mystic Star ! about the new physics ... I most play it first to give a solid conment , waiting for the new update and the new table ... hoooo my gosh ....Mystic Star it's coming !!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts