“Pro” Cabinet Mode?

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Hard to say, you can’t find numbers of either, but it doesn’t seem like Zen is really prioritizing vr. Again, coming from a person who doesn’t currently own a vr headset, but just considering the last pack they released was the universal pack...

I got into VR way back in 2014 and confident it will breakthrough eventually, at least as a partner format. I'm also pretty desperate for Williams in VR, keen to pay something for that privilege but would struggle to justify paying for every table pack twice. I consider myself a huge fan but it's too much - I have not purchased Universal VR as I don't particularly rate the standard tables.

Funnily enough I really like Farsight's Stern VR stuff despite the wonky physics, terrible menus and lack of updates (Ghostbusters/ACDC/Star Trek).

Captaincroutons

Sep 9, 2017
I got into VR way back in 2014 and confident it will breakthrough eventually, at least as a partner format. I'm also pretty desperate for Williams in VR, keen to pay something for that privilege but would struggle to justify paying for every table pack twice. I consider myself a huge fan but it's too much - I have not purchased Universal VR as I don't particularly rate the standard tables.

Funnily enough I really like Farsight's Stern VR stuff despite the wonky physics, terrible menus and lack of updates (Ghostbusters/ACDC/Star Trek).

Yeah, there’s a lot happening in vr that’s finally getting me really considering taking the plunge. I am definitely interested in vr pinball but I’d have to build a pedestal I think. That’s my biggest issue right now, until we get to the point where we figure out haptics that aren’t intrusively massive/expensive, I think vr can’t reach the level of being a revolution for gaming/practical application.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.