Bug 1.36.4 Ball not touching anything

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
It's due to the sizing they've implemented with the custom AF balls. In this case the "Hurricane Irene" Ball is larger...

If you use the golf ball the opposite effect will occur.

I thought they fixed this...

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
I have only the free Version atm. Buying all tables on more than one plattform just isn't worth it......and stupid.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I have only the free Version atm. Buying all tables on more than one plattform just isn't worth it......and stupid.

Two seasons on one platform costs $60, not counting the pro upgrades. $240 across two platforms. Personally I would buy all of them on a console or PC (preferably) and download Google Rewards to rack up some google cash to buy your more favorite games on the go!

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Two seasons on one platform costs $60, not counting the pro upgrades. $240 across two platforms. Personally I would buy all of them on a console or PC (preferably) and download Google Rewards to rack up some google cash to buy your more favorite games on the go!

I got all pro versions on PC. Playing on my Nexus 10 is a more rare thing, but such problems just kill the fun. Zen Pinball HD seems to be the better product on android.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Great! I am glad to hear I helped you sway your decision in some way.

Slight missunderstanding i guess. I got all on PC for a few months already.

Anyway I would still love to see that problem fixed. An occasional round one the tablet is still a nice possibility to kill time when not at home.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Slight missunderstanding i guess. I got all on PC for a few months already.

Anyway I would still love to see that problem fixed. An occasional round one the tablet is still a nice possibility to kill time when not at home.

Oh I see, you were looking into possibly re-buying them on Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.