1 Ball Challenge

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
9.719.440 - i was quite surprised how much triple lamp scoring pays off during multiball. Lucky me :)

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Gah. I hit the Genie to start Multiball, but the magnet just flings it away, sometimes right down the middle! Other times, I get the ball to phase through the flipper! I'm still trying, though my best is only 2.4 mil so far...

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Gah. I hit the Genie to start Multiball, but the magnet just flings it away, sometimes right down the middle! Other times, I get the ball to phase through the flipper! I'm still trying, though my best is only 2.4 mil so far...

You shouldn't be ;)
Only the first ball attempt from your first game "counts" in this thread. No second tries.

My attempt was a bit crap ... Again.
I swear I don't suck as bad as I seem. I wish I could keep the ball in play one of these weeks.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
You shouldn't be ;)
Only the first ball attempt from your first game "counts" in this thread. No second tries.

My attempt was a bit crap ... Again.
I swear I don't suck as bad as I seem. I wish I could keep the ball in play one of these weeks.

grasshopper, I understand your pain. I again chocked on your first ball challenge, my score was 366,320. A wee bit better than you. I really appreciate this thread you started grasshopper, it promotes socialization within the Pinball Arcade Forum.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
grasshopper, I understand your pain. I again chocked on your first ball challenge, my score was 366,320. A wee bit better than you. I really appreciate this thread you started grasshopper, it promotes socialization within the Pinball Arcade Forum.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, although my scores are a bit sad I'm really liking it too. The thanks for the thread needs to go to Crush3d turtle though :)
Thanks Crush3d

Hopefully next weeks table treats us a bit better Frank. :)

N

netizen

Congratulations netizen for being this week's champion and thank-you to everyone who participated.

The next table will be Tales of the Arabian Nights and the challenge starts right now!

Just finished shovelling snow, for the 3rd day in a row. Yay, Canada!! It is Sunday, so here we go ...

781,420 ... farking outlanes.

do I get a do over for pausing to get the phone?? :rolleyes: :p

RyThom

Jan 2, 2013
My first score for this challenge (and first post for this forum!):

TOTAN: 13,625,040

Can't wait till the next table!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
My first score for this challenge (and first post for this forum!):

TOTAN: 13,625,040

Can't wait till the next table!

Nice Score RyThom, and welcome to the forum.

Finally someone close enough to almost literally shake hands with.
Salutations from across the river.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts