1 Ball Challenge

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
MM........589,990

Another crappy first ball. That's why I play two players. The second player is dedicated to one who's not of this world anymore and he usually beats my first player score.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
there's a sense of mischievous fun in hoping others are going to have an atrocious 1st ball; a feeling of mild embarassement when you too make a score a noob might surpass with comfortable ease.

once again a disappointing 1-ball effort: 1,169,770 :)

however redemption came in getting to video mode (skewering crows, which i found too tough to complete on my first attempt) and troll multiball madness which i was able to keep going for quite some time....i sure made those little buggers pay for 1st ball humiliation :)

My endscore was 188,770,270 (a PB) which i was totally happy with (so all in all a game that felt like losing a fiver & finding a tenner)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just posting so that I get reminders about this thread.

I'll play some MM in a tiny bit so I can actually participate!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
And even though I'm late to the party, thought I'd throw up my scores for the other week's challenges...

ToM: 128,350,210 (just pathetic really)
BoP: 8,243,600 (been forever since I played, had 3 extra balls though!)
Gorgar: 145,730 (to be honest, I gave myself 2 warm up games as I really never play this table)
TotAN: 328,660 (okay, that's just comedy how bad that score is!)

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Thanks everyone for participating so far, but there is still time to put up your MM score. Anybody have any special requests for next week's table?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Black Hole?

But should give the winner of the each week 24 hours after the end to pick the next table. That would give the feeling of a prize?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This week's table is Funhouse and thanks to pinballchris for the great idea of allowing the winner to pick the next table under the condition that it has been released on PSN.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts