100% Trophy Club

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I never got all of the goals in phof Williams Collection myself. I went back to it recently and saw that some things are harder in phof. For instance, Pinbot is 100 times harder and it is obscenely difficult to make the shots to advance to the sun. Also, specials do not award extra balls and I find that you have to really hold the flippers tight or it will briefly go down and up again, launching the ball when and where you don't want to. I still haven't completed Sorcerer, Jive Time, Pinbot and Medieval Madness on phof. Medieval Madness was due to the flipper problem I mentioned.

And if you go back to the Gottlieb Collection, beware. It is very floaty and all of the tables are about a million times harder than their TPA counterparts.

It's funny that Sorcerer and Jive Time haven't been released on TPA.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Centaur Wizard. 71%

At first I thought Centaur was lame, but the more I played it, the more I liked it!

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Keep it going, Kratos3. :)

Which ones are missing?

The forthcoming mega patch has made me stop playing TPA. Let's see when FS will release it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
CFTBL put me in a monster mood. Working on Monster Bash now. Such a fun table! Got Lyman's Lament and Monsters of Rock down. I scored a Special during a Monster Bash, but it didn't register..... :mad:

Primero

Sep 12, 2013
I scored a Special during a Monster Bash, but it didn't register..... :mad:

That goal is glitchy, but it works eventually if you keep at it. It finally registered for me after collecting the "Special" for the 4th time... :rolleyes:

I was worried that I would never 100% this game because of this, but it finally worked. Just keep trying.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Having trouble with Mosh Pit Jackpot too. I am going to have to take a break from the game for a while.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Finally got around to cleaning up my 100% tonight by beating the Ultimate Challenge on TCP. It took more tries than I expected although I felt like if I played more frequently it wouldn't have taken as many games. It took about 50-60 full games (not counting quick restarts) in the end. Not nearly as many as Genie but still a good amount.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Finally got around to cleaning up my 100% tonight by beating the Ultimate Challenge on TCP. It took more tries than I expected although I felt like if I played more frequently it wouldn't have taken as many games. It took about 50-60 full games (not counting quick restarts) in the end. Not nearly as many as Genie but still a good amount.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to this one either, as it's not my favorite table to begin with. I feel the same way about Genie, too.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm working on Central Park(1000 points on one ball), Big Shot(250,000 point game), Monster Bash(Mosh Super Jackpot), No Good Gofers(Super Jackpot), Space Shuttle(7000 point spinner), and Cirqus Voltaire(Voltaire's Multiple Jackpots).

Those are the ones that only need one more goal, anyway. Funhouse, Ripley's and Taxi have two goals to go.

I really should just focus on one table at a time, but it's hard when so many are so close.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts