1000 Hall of Fame in One Sentence

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Ok. I dont really care about those but If you got them it means you dont suck on the table. So Ill try to describe what to do as concise as possible in those that i have 1000 HOF

1 Sentence tips

RBION
Gather the 2x Bonus from the temple everytime, right before you Score a continent Tour (this happens after you tried every continent) and repeat as fast, as many times as possible

EATPM
Repeat the Left Ramp as many times as you can to be awarded the 1 Million at a time and eventually the 3 Million on the left Orbit.

BH
Activate the 1 G-Force accelerator, then go on the lower field to obtain the 5x Bonus and 'hangout' on the lower field for as long as your ball allows it.

CFTBL
Nail Super Jackpots or you are a nobody.

TZ
Perfect the 'Left Ramp, Right Ramp, Piano' combo and you are on your way to the billions.

So please help me to figure out other tables. Many times I read and read and read techniques and cant figure out a tables weak point. Your help is appreciated on the other tables.

I dont know if this post is useless, please post if you have any comments

Thanks!

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
BoP- shoot the left ramp until your eyes fall out of your head.

FH- shoot the mirror, shoot Rudy, shoot the mirror, ad nauseam taking multiballs and frenzies (optimally together) when ready.

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
BoP- shoot the left ramp until your eyes fall out of your head.

FH- shoot the mirror, shoot Rudy, shoot the mirror, ad nauseam taking multiballs and frenzies (optimally together) when ready.

I just achieved 8.8 billion on BOP thanks to the above technique. 979 points on HOF. Thanks

Its a shame it didnt post on the leaderboards. Nothing has been posting lately. Same thing happened to a 1000 points on CFTBL I played during the week

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.