12 Days 2016

wolfson

May 24, 2013
HAD A GOOD LAUGH KARL !!! I mentioned on the 12-12 pricing would be out January 2017, 10 days ago for Arcooda. 50 hours to XMAS no mention of SPA on Steam yet. I am off with dad , going to my place at Tweed Heads for a few weeks. have A MERRY XMAS and BEST NEW YEAR EVER !!! :cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Not officially day 9, but the Stern PA Facebook page just posted that Stern Pinball Arcade has released for Steam, Android and iOS.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Hey Day9, what's the number of the day?"

On point: Gladiators and Doctor Who: Masters of Time released today!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
"Hey Day9, what's the number of the day?"

On point: Gladiators and Doctor Who: Masters of Time released today!

Day 10-we intend to fix the obvious bugs of our two rushed out tables we released yesterday, Doctor Who: Masters of Time and Gladiators by December 2018.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, the twelfth day has come and gone. First, I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season.

My personal favorite day of the past "FarSight 12 days of Christmas" was the announcement of a seventh season. Hopefully, they'll show us some WMS love along with it.

The news about Stern Pinball Arcade was great too, along with Ghostbusters and Whoa Nellie!. But it would've been much greater had the SPA release not been so broken and buggy. I can't see this partnership with Stern lasting because of this. But most die-hard TPA fans probably saw this coming.

What were your faves of the 12 days, anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.