2.04.6 Bygs

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Done a full run through (and it didn't take that long even with just me, about 25mins).

Tables affected with Deadzone issues either above or below the special button are...
1 DrWho
2 Indy500
3 The Getaway
4 Last Action Hero
5 Frankenstein

Tables which have developed overlapping buttons on the start screen are...
A Safecracker
BJudgeDredd
(By overlapping start buttons see pic below)
04af772961c422fec9211b8baab3c634.jpg

Tables with special button graphical glitches are...
A1 Judge dredd (double button on right hand side) - no Deadzone though.
B2 indy500 (lauch button turned green and square) and has a Deadzone below it
765adb1fb39bbee0d63c5b0505cf31bf.jpg

39d3df43d18ec620259a3669cba6160b.jpg

Also discovered this wierd camera glitch in bride of Pinbot, where if you touch launch before, the camera moves to launch position, it remains jammed on the skill shot camera position.
Video here...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6PTQr6lCNNnc3JadGhPZXczZVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Tables with special button graphical glitches are...
B2 indy500 (lauch button turned green and square) and has a Deadzone below it

Also discovered this wierd camera glitch in bride of Pinbot, where if you touch launch before, the camera moves to launch position, it remains jammed on the skill shot camera position.
Video here...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6PTQr6lCNNnc3JadGhPZXczZVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Indy button will be ignored or sold as an upgrade as, if you look at the table in plunge view 1, it now matches the button on the cabinet. Why it was not like this from day one, or looks so clipart in its updated state is an different issue, IMO.

The Bride of Pinbot problem is an ongoing problem that gets broke, then fixed, then broke etc every 2-3 builds. I'd almost bet that they break TOTAN before fixing it.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Indy button will be ignored or sold as an upgrade as, if you look at the table in plunge view 1, it now matches the button on the cabinet. Why it was not like this from day one, or looks so clipart in its updated state is an different issue, IMO.

The Bride of Pinbot problem is an ongoing problem that gets broke, then fixed, then broke etc every 2-3 builds. I'd almost bet that they break TOTAN before fixing it.

They could still do with fixing the Deadzone on Indy500 if the button is correct.

Never noticed the BOP issue before.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just a quick update, were still working on resolving the dead zone issue as well as updating controller support.
Thanks for the update.
Whilst you're poking around in the controller support, I had an idea that I thought could improve things whilst not upsetting other controller functions.

It was... Whilst in game, could the Dpad (which currently isn't assigned any function during live play) be reconfigured as an additional non analogue nudge control?
(ie in addition to having analogue nudging on the left analogue stick, could d-pad also be a non analogue nudge control. It would give full strength nudge only same strength level as through touch screen nudge probably).

Reason for asking - not all mini BT controllers have analogue sticks.
I have a micro BT controller on my key chain that I use occasionally on breaks at work, but it doesn't have analogue sticks or analogue triggers , just dpad, 4 buttons and shoulder buttons. It's great for Pinball the go though.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for the update.
Whilst you're poking around in the controller support, I had an idea that I thought could improve things whilst not upsetting other controller functions.

It was... Whilst in game, could the Dpad (which currently isn't assigned any function during live play) be reconfigured as an additional non analogue nudge control?
(ie in addition to having analogue nudging on the left analogue stick, could d-pad also be a non analogue nudge control. It would give full strength nudge only same strength level as through touch screen nudge probably).

Reason for asking - not all mini BT controllers have analogue sticks.
I have a micro BT controller on my key chain that I use occasionally on breaks at work, but it doesn't have analogue sticks or analogue triggers , just dpad, 4 buttons and shoulder buttons. It's great for Pinball the go though.

I brought that up with the programmer thats working on the issues along with 5 different controllers. We don't have any controllers without analog sticks but it shouldn't pose a problem. In the current internal build we have, the D-pad is navigating menus now.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I brought that up with the programmer thats working on the issues along with 5 different controllers. We don't have any controllers without analog sticks but it shouldn't pose a problem. In the current internal build we have, the D-pad is navigating menus now.

Great stuff - Thanks.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
as the weemens say...its a ll small innit?

id loose that in my ass crack
Haha - nice imagery there.

They're cool for retro gaming, Broglia emus, mame etc. Cost £8 in the UK. Fit in your pocket no worries, and play really well. Nice quality, and comfortable even for my big mits.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts