Request 2.07.5 update changes?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Gladiators: there has been 5 builds pushed now and achievements are still broken.

No - Dr Who: Masters of Time

No - updated REZ files

No - changelog on the play store

No - information or communication.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Gladiators: there has been 5 builds pushed now and achievements are still broken.

No - Dr Who: Masters of Time

No - updated REZ files

No - changelog on the play store

No - information or communication.

It was a hot fix for tournaments crashing. Gladiator will get updated when Goals are in which will fix the issue of achievements not working along with a light tuning pass.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
It was a hot fix for tournaments crashing. Gladiator will get updated when Goals are in which will fix the issue of achievements not working along with a light tuning pass.

Can this not be put in the Play Store version update notes?

Honestly, this has been a major gripe about the Android version for a long time.
With no changelog, or even the slightest release notes it becomes a matter of playing the UI, as opposed to playing the game. Not to mention the small amount of frustration that gets alleviated by simply communicating with the people who use the product; you know, those pesky users.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I agree, it would be nice if the sentence FlippyFloppy put in his response had been in the play store "what's new" section, I'm not sure how hard it is to do that, maybe it would delay releases.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I agree, it would be nice if the sentence FlippyFloppy put in his response had been in the play store "what's new" section, I'm not sure how hard it is to do that, maybe it would delay releases.

It's simple to do, it was just overlooked since I rushed him to get a fix out to resolve the crash. I believe he normally has patch notes with what he has updated, I know it gets updated with the beta group. I'll follow up with a reminder to update future hot fixes and releases.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I believe he normally has patch notes with what he has updated, I know it gets updated with the beta group. I'll follow up with a reminder to update future hot fixes and releases.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Every update from the release of a new table simply has " this release contains X new table" no matter the update. There is no new info ever provided, or offered.

Changelogs have been requested since at least 2015

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]
2.07.5 takes many gui bugs!
1484438538x2079753510.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.