2 iPads 1 Apple ID problem

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I have an ipad 3 on iOS 6 and ipad 4 on iOS 7. All of the tables are purchased and playable on the 3.

I managed to DL most of the tables onto the 4 by logging into my FS and apple accounts. Unfortunately, some tables are prompting me to pay like MM. I thought this was going to bypass the transaction and DL the table pack if i selected the purchase button and now I'm out $10 for previously paid for add ons.

Here the weird thing. The table packs didn't even need to DL. The tables were already on the ipad as are all the others in my My Manage table menu.

Any suggestions? I've tried restore purchases and download owned but nothing.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
If you have iCloud that is probably why they are all there. Just updated my iPhone to a 5s and something similar happened. You have to logout, login, download and update all tables, logout and login again, not to mention making sure Game Center loads. That worked for me, anyway. Half my tables fail to paper until Game Center comes through

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
If you have iCloud that is probably why they are all there. Just updated my iPhone to a 5s and something similar happened. You have to logout, login, download and update all tables, logout and login again, not to mention making sure Game Center loads. That worked for me, anyway. Half my tables fail to paper until Game Center comes through
Thanks, Bowflex! I'll give it a shot.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Logging in and out. Restoring and DL. Nothing seems to work.

At this point I suppose I need to email support. :(

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
If you've made purchases on both the free and the paid version, you'll have to restore the purchases via the appropriate version. Not sure if this applies to your situation though.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Figured out the issue as good Stuart was so graciously responding. My 1st purchases were thru TPA free. Once I DL'd the free app and re-downloaded the missing tables into it I was able to add them to the paid version.

I'll consider my $10 mis-purchase an X-Mas gift to FS. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts