2015 TPA Resolution Thread

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Similar to the thread I posted last year, what kind of custom Pinball Arcade goals do any of you have for 2015?

I cleared all of my 2014 goals (though I waited for some tables to release on the PS4 last month to do it), and want to make it a bit tougher for this new year.

The goals this time are a mix of local score domination, a leader board attempt, a lot of "Wizard-mode" clears and topping it off with chasing down the high score of another skilled forum member.

- Earn 3 million points on Genie (yes, I know it is a Wizard goal)
- Have ten tables cleared of all ten stars
- Beat the "story" of ten tables
- Clear away all five preset local high scores on fifteen tables
- Earn a top-25 leader board score on any table that's been out a month minimum
- Hit the super skill shot five times in a row on WhoDunnit
- Beat a leader board high score set by slam23

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
My goal is to possibly catch up to my old scores and achievements I earned while playing "logged out" for years. Owning TAF through Kickstarter requires one to be "logged in" to one's Farsight account to have access to the table. Not that what I accomplished in the past was anything great (likely, very far from it compared to others here), I'd just like to see those table goals and scores as they were before TAF.

Either that or I could just purchase TAF again...:rolleyes:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
1/ I'll stop that Rod Stewart thing.
2/ I'll spend more time in the pinball arcade chat room (even if it's drived by a weirdo)
3/ I'll use condom cause I'm enough with the kids.
4/ I'll build a mousin' around from scratch with wood (from Madagascar).
5/ I'll lie about drinking less vodka.

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
1/ I'll stop that Rod Stewart thing.
2/ I'll spend more time in the pinball arcade chat room (even if it's drived by a weirdo)
3/ I'll use condom cause I'm enough with the kids.
4/ I'll build a mousin' around from scratch with wood (from Madagascar).
5/ I'll lie about drinking less vodka.

A vasectomy will solve #3. Snip, snip, done.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I don't really have a whole heck of a lot of goals but I'll go with this:

Beat my own high score on STTNG. I got roughly 3.5 billion the very first time I played the table (had never seen/played it in real life either). I haven't come close to that since. I hate the table so making a concerted effort to top that score is going to be a bit of torture for me :)

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'll probably try to beat all my high scores and finish every single Wizard Goal. At this rate I'm going, only the former is likely to happen this year.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
A buttered baguette of peace to you...

thumbs.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.