Bug 4.4.1 Camera broken

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So the new update to Pinball Arcade broke the cameras.

Now whenever you play a table the view is stuck to the plunger of the table and you can't see the ball move. I would change it to Locked to fix this but whenever I try to change the view it stays on Scrolling.

Can anyone help? I am using an iPad Air and I don't think other systems would have this issue.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
No problem with iPad Air 2, but had to adjust camera and other settings as if this was a clean install. And had to do a remote restore for scores and HOF points

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm on iOS 7.1.2 on an ipad 4. No camera problems for me and the new clear ramps on No Good Gophers are sweet.

R

Rhandos

+1

Camera stuck on ALL tables, flippers work but camera doesn't move.

iPhone 5S, iOs 8.1.3

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
On iPhone 5s. Not a fix yet (cause I'm not even sure if got reported), but I really wish on SST, they could close up the gap. The black nothingness inbetween the DMD and the upper PF. Most visible on cam angle 2, seriously there's at least an inch. Wish I would've brought it up earlier.

Anyone gonna play Harley Davidson more now? Cause of the ramp? Hey, it's still better than Hainted House and Central Park IMO

Edit: whoops, almost forgot to say THANKS FS! I went off on a rant in some other thread about having any update with fixes before TAF, and then it actually happened, coolio

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Anyone gonna play Harley Davidson more now? Cause of the ramp?

I played a game of HD and while I still don't love it, it looks much improved with the ramp fix.
The update also got me to play Theatre of Magic (which I hadn't played in months). And I actually cleared my final wizard goal, that video pinball mode.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I lost my HOF points again. Luckily I did a remote backup first which is going to be standard now that Farsight can't get their act together. Reminds me of fairway solitaire. After the third update toasted my saved games app got deleted.

Do some QA please.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
IPad Air here with 8.1.3

Playing BK2K, everything hunky dory until I start King's Ransom. Then the flippers were dead and the camera was stuck. Rebooted and did it again. Same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.