Bug 5.7.0: Texture issues

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
First one: Shadow from the ball is occasionally "left behind" in the shooter lane. Never seen this in any other versions.

Next one: Medieval Madness has a disappearing speaker panel texture. It appears very briefly, but then appears black.

There could be more issues but haven't noticed. But do know these problems didn't happen on the last version.

iOS 8.1.2. iPad mini 2

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Good eye...I didn't notice the disappearing speaker panel until reading your post, although I haven't noticed the ball shadow issue you mention. I'm running an iPad mini 4 under iOS 9.2.1

GabrielPinball

Mar 20, 2016
The scope of the shadow problem appears to be a bit broader, at least when playing on the iPad Air 2. In Haunted House for example the shadow is rendered on the main level even when the ball is traveling to/from the lower/upper levels. On the Phantom of the Opera the shadow seems to be left behind whenever hitting the organ.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I saw the same thing. On Black Hole this actually makes it easier to see where the ball is coming from on the lower level.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
After being mentioned initially here, I am now seeing the ball shadow oddness on pretty much all tables. Of note on Cirqus Voltaire, the shadow frequently gets left inside the Ringmaster's hideout (metallic cup he sits in) when he is in the top-most position and a ball is shot into the metallic hideout.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.