5.73 bil on White Water for nothing...

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I was having an incredible pinball morning this morning so much so that it wasted my 5.73 bil WW score!

I am on vacation and miles away from wifi when I destroyed my previous best NGG of 273m with a whopping 1.7b, I'm in airplane mode so I get the msg about no internet suppress the message? Never really paid much mind to it anyways...well an hour or so later I give WW a run to the tune of 5.73b (got my screenies) and I get stuck in an endless updating loop, just can't do anything to bypass it either...thought about just waiting 2days to use my ipod but not in the boonies! Had to kill it and surprise surprise its like it never happened! What gives? Anyone else dealt with this? I thought nothing of it as I had played 2 diff games between the two pin rounds, not realizing it was never actually closed and thus the suppress raped me! Man i never played WW like that, so lame!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Ouch! yeah updating score function needs refinement... It's a totally waste of connection time to try to send a score when it is below the local score.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Would love to see have an option just to upload scores down the track so you can get to the next game quicker. Just save them locally, and it's up to you to force it to update to the servers before you close the app.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Would love to see have an option just to upload scores down the track so you can get to the next game quicker. Just save them locally, and it's up to you to force it to update to the servers before you close the app.

a hackers dream I bet.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
a hackers dream I bet.

I suppose the idea is that it would be limited to the session you have just stated. That said, I couldn't care less what scores some hacker may put in, not to mention that really there should be some sort of algorithm that ensures that it is virtually impossible to create a score falsely.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts