7 million TPA downloads in 2012

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I have downloaded it at least 6 times, probably closer to 8, because of all the bugs with scores. And many people put it on several different platforms (though these still count as purchases)

I'm guessing that 7 million downloads will only be half that number of people, but still impressive numbers.

I wonder what the figures will be for 2013
thats what i was thinking. Downloads don't mean much as it has to sometimes be done over. Also i may be downloading to a second device i own . When i first found TPA i did not realize they were digitized from real life tables. It sat on my iPad for over a month with one free table until one day i took a closer look .........flash forward to now i have all tables to date.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yea, now that I think about it, I've probably downloaded the App three for four times. Well, I wish them luck - and I'll probably buy the table when it gets released. :cool:

70K just seems like a lot to me, as I would prefer to get some more unlicensed tables... but hey, T2 it is.

Totally agree, lots of great unlicensed pins out there that I would really want too. But if we have a chance to get T2 then I guess we have to go for it.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
It's definitely a strong number and I'm happy for their success, but it's too vague to really give us an idea of the level of success of the game.

I mean this could mean anything. It could be the number of times the game's been downloaded, including free/trial versions. Or it could mean how many actual sales were made, including DLC downloads.

Strangely enough, this number is way out of date anyway. "So far we've done around 18 recreations"... that means this was filmed shortly after the second Elvira table was released.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
It would be interesting to see the breakdown by platform of it.

It's pretty safe to assume that iOS is the lion's share of DLC (IAP.) iOS users buy more, in general. In fairness, some platforms have yet to get off the ground (or barely, in the case of XBOX.)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wrong! Bobby is a crook! FS is a scam! The T2 KS isn't even real, they are just going to take our money and run. Ok, back to Facebook... :cool:

Wrong! Zuckerberg is a crook! FB is a scam! The privacy settings aren't even real, they are just going to take our info and run. Ok, back to TPAF... :cool:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Apparently the forum has a new feature to delete spam and ban the perpetrator in one convenient step. The wonders of modern technology... :D

Thanks to those of you who reported it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts