A new app on the way from Stern and Farsight

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So they announced on the Dead Flip stream the other day that if a modern Stern table is released, the Premium / LE versions will be included as well.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Who is the 'they'? Pronoun clarification, it's a wonderful thing.
I think Cap.Z refers to an answer of Jody Dankberg.
Not really an "announcement", it was just a quick answer for a question in the chat. They primarly focused on Game of Thrones.
As I recall it, Jody just said that there will be Premium and LE versions on the app.
By now, I think we should not expect to get all versions of every modern Stern on the app.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Great an app to play all of the 6 good Sterns tables!!!.......if they HAVE to make a separate app for these stern table (why not just update the current TPA app to support the new Stern system??) then least add the ability to add in the tables from the original TPA app!!

Im a tad bit gutted that we wont see LOTR and TSPP in the regular app and even more so with talk of this new Stern app never coming to PC!!, and what mobile devices are people going to need to run this new Stern app if the recent Stern system are so advanced that older mobile devices wont be able to run these tables....so this kind of cuts the market share down a fair bit as not everyone has a top of the range mobile device or tablet!!??

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
all wild speculation at this point take almost everything with a grain of salt, some things suggesting that it isnt and some that it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.