A new way to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
As you know the table pack can be expensive at 4.99$ USD a piece and one is released every month. So I have a simple proposotion. A credit system for The Pinball Arcade. Heres how it works. You have an area in the main menu to watch video ads, you watch ads, and for each watched ad you are credited somthing like TPA coins or somthing along those lines. Once you've accululated enough TPA coins you can redeem them for a table/table pack/pro table. FarSight can determine the ad to credit ratio to be in line with actual USD.

This way FarSight still gets paid and supported and more people will have the ability to purchase in-game content, it's a win win situation.

I got this idea from one of my favorite iOS game; Hungry Shark: Evolution. The company that offers this feature is "adcolony".

It's not that I don't have 5$, I would rather watch ads and get tables that way. FarSight gets their money no matter if you pay with real currency, or ad currency. Why are so many against a feature that is only applicable to you if you choose it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts