A Plea To Farsight: Quality Control Needs To Improve, Respect Your Customers

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
And now FarSight is taking on SPA for the Switch? Owners have something to look forward to in four years. That's how long it took (some of) TPA to make it to the WiiU.
I saw December 2017. But could be a few years before they fix the lighting bugs. I know I won't be a Day One purchaser for SPA on Switch.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Simply put, Farsight needs to pick a platform or two and stick with it. They don't have enough thumbs (or pies) to consistently release a strong product. Their mission is great and they should concentrate on that in the most reasonable manner, which likely means iOS and Android, not consoles.

Just one last update for PS3, turn off the leaderboard call-in and store high scores for the local player locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeap, FS are simply stretched too far over too many formats and it shows.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this old bludger loves his consoles :cool: PS4 PRO + XBOX1X +4K PANASONIC 55 inch = BLOODY BEAUTIFULL :cool:that puts a smile on my dial :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Gee that’s swell mister!
Zevious I`m not a gloater ,I just like people to know how great the latest technology is !! it`s Thanks Giving this week ,black Friday, so there`ll be super specials .people who are thinking of buying a PS4 PRO,XBOX1X and a 4Ktv are just getting a heads up from me.Thanks Giving for tomorrow , everyone !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Naildriver , I hope you have a great day with your family tomorrow !!! we don`t have Thanksgiving but , we all should have Thanksgiving every day !!! how good would that be ? :cool:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Zevious I`m not a gloater ,I just like people to know how great the latest technology is !! it`s Thanks Giving this week ,black Friday, so there`ll be super specials .people who are thinking of buying a PS4 PRO,XBOX1X and a 4Ktv are just getting a heads up from me.Thanks Giving for tomorrow , everyone !!!:cool:

I think what you're actually doing is implying that any of us who expresses a (really perfectly valid) criticism of the way Farsight has done things in the past is just being a whiner and should really just shut the heck up and enjoy the "blessing" we've been given (which we all paid for of course and often doesn't really work properly.) I mean the topic of this thread has nothing to do with how great modern technology is (or with thanksgiving for that matter) so I'm not sure why that would be something needing mention here...

Last edited:

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Marvel Heroes could have been a great game, was getting close, but the company behind that one, was horrifically bad about fixing very present obvious bugs, as if no white server or Q&A team was on duty at times, let alone a litany of other small things, but it adds up to a giant one, we don't give a ****.

So yeah, we are running into public corporations beholden to stockholders BS, put out a product, make as much $, and spend the bare bare read this again, BARE MINIMUM to keep it working, that is exactly wtf Farsight and others are doing, and I don't think it will ever end as it stands.

The good ones know it and do their best anyway.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I think what you're actually doing is implying that any of us who expresses a (really perfectly valid) criticism of the way Farsight has done things in the past is just being a whiner and should really just shut the heck up and enjoy the "blessing" we've been given (which we all paid for of course and often doesn't really work properly.) I mean the topic of this thread has nothing to do with how great modern technology is (or with thanksgiving for that matter) so I'm not sure why that would be something needing mention here...
hey mate ,lighten up .it`s only a game not a cattle station !!! oh boy you miss read me left right and centre . I always throw different things in my comments .like now ,GT Sport we are getting a campaign mode in December !!! :cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
hey mate ,lighten up .it`s only a game not a cattle station !!! oh boy you miss read me left right and centre . I always throw different things in my comments .like now ,GT Sport we are getting a campaign mode in December !!! :cool:

Great news.
Gt needs a campain so badly

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Ghostbusters still completely broken on my iPad Mini retina, main arrow inserts not working at all.

For a premium table, it sure doesn't work like one.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ghostbusters still completely broken on my iPad Mini retina, main arrow inserts not working at all.

For a premium table, it sure doesn't work like one.

Yep, haven't heard when a fix will be coming on that one yet. Unplayable imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.