A poll of the Stern S.A.M. Games you would like to see.

Vote on Stern S.A.M. Pinball games.

• World Poker Tour

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Pirates of the Caribean

Votes: 57 51.4%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 57 51.4%
  • Shrek

• Spider-Man

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • Wheel Of Fortune

• Big Buck Hunter Pro

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Ironman

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Tron Legacy LE

Votes: 63 56.8%
  • Rolling Stones

• AC/DC

Votes: 66 59.5%
  • Metalica

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • X-men

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • The Avengers

Votes: 32 28.8%

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • CSi

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • The Dark Knight

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 44 39.6%

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Transformers

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
The table I would love to see from this bunch is Family Guy. (Ofc, I would buy any tables released regardless).

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Thanks Jeff for fixing the poll, don't worry you shouldn't see any more polls from me. Like I said before I am just getting the Farsight ideas when they get the S.A.M. Emulation working, then they can go back and see what we would like from that system ok. I don't mind people getting upset, but once Sam does start working and people want games, they won't know what we want and it will have to start all over again. Jeff since some people want this deleted then delete it, and those people will be sorry and others will be angry like myself, since Farsight won't know what we want. So good day I'm out of here, if anybody wants to talk to me about it then e-mail in Pinball Arade Fans forum or friend me on Facebook.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Thanks Jeff for fixing the poll, don't worry you shouldn't see any more polls from me. Like I said before I am just getting the Farsight ideas when they get the S.A.M. Emulation working, then they can go back and see what we would like from that system ok. I don't mind people getting upset, but once Sam does start working and people want games, they won't know what we want and it will have to start all over again. Jeff since some people want this deleted then delete it, and those people will be sorry and others will be angry like myself, since Farsight won't know what we want. So good day I'm out of here, if anybody wants to talk to me about it then e-mail in Pinball Arade Fans forum or friend me on Facebook.

Dude, easy. One guy suggested this be deleted and Jeff gave him a verbal correction. You need to have a little thicker skin when posting on a forum. Anyway, I'm pretty sure FS already knows what pinball tables are more popular. The unofficial polls on this site are just for fun.

There are some fun tables in this list. Wheel of Fortune is not one of them! :D I played it in Milwaukee and I considered not finishing the game!

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I was thinking of starting another poll:
"A poll of the polls you'd like to see"
:rolleyes:

You know what could help you decide if you should do that or not right? ;)

All joking aside I don't think there's anything wrong with this poll at all. Over 50 people have voted so obviously I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Also - did I mention Family Guy is really good? If I didn't mention Family Guy I should mention Family Guy. People should vote for Family Guy.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm surprised Indiana Jones has so many votes. Other than the balls coming out of the ark, I don't see much to like there.
But what do I know? I voted for athe Rolling Stones pin. Mick on a stick is horrid, and you can hit that one ramp all day long, but I so love the band and their music. I secretly would like to own that pin.

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
I've played almost all of these in real life and quite a few in virtual form.
I'd have to say
Family guy, spiderman, batman dark knight, and nba are the most fun

Oh yeah and you omitted nba from the poll

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Sorry Uncle Willy from Vpforums.org, I forgot about NBA. They say NBA plays like Space Jam is that true, again sorry for the missing game. Maybe Jeff can add it, if it isn't too late.

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
Never played space jam.
But the basketball spin disc on nba makes for very challenging/fun gameplay, at least on the virtual version I played. Never played a real one

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Guys I just wanted to bring this poll up again, I talked to Steve Ellenoff and he says he is working very hard at getting the S.A.M. Emulation working. I predict it will be done on the PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4, but who knows maybe this generation might see them to. But for the new folks on here that did not vote for these games, here's your chance, and this Poll has nothing to do with PinWiz polls just to let you know but please vote for (Hint Hint Family Guy Hint Hint).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Played a few games on POTC last night at a bowling alley. Second time I've played this pin and its really growing on me.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Kolchak357, I feel the same way, I since Pirates of the Caribean is the only pinball table I have in my Area, I play it quite often and really like. They just fixed it a month ago, and after they fixed it I got 44,567 points on it and almost got to the end, I just can't get to Davy Jones.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I've never seen so many poles on this forum as there have been the last few days. I'm not going to vote on this one because there seems to be no chance at this time for any of these to come to TPA. I'm sure that FS already knows that these tables garner a huge interest.

What a big help you are. lol

(Btw, it's "Polls".)

The only one I'd REALLY want is AC/DC. The rest are ok, but AC/DC is the best one, as the results show.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
What a big help you are. lol

(Btw, it's "Polls".)

The only one I'd REALLY want is AC/DC. The rest are ok, but AC/DC is the best one, as the results show.

No, I meant to say poles. ;)

There were a couple of new polls here every day when I wrote that and I just happened to take it out on this one. If this poll were released now I wouldn't make the same comment; because I'm not "polled" out.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ok, every so often I like to bring the S.A.M. games up for people who haven't voted. This is an old Poll, I guess the next one I should redo it. I'm just trying to get Farsight an idea of what S.A.M. games we want, once they figure out the S.A.M. Emulation hoping in Season 7 please.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Thanks for resurrecting it :D Went for AC/DC and Metallica. I guess there are a few more to add now: Mustang, Star Trek, Wrestlemania*, and Walking Dead have all appeared since this poll went up. Of those four, I'd go for Star Trek.

* Oops, that's a SPIKE. I think Walking Dead was the last SAM.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I'd be much more concerned about:

1. Indiana Jones 93'---
2. Lord Of The Rings---
3. Simpsons Pinball Party---
4. The Shadow---
5. Judge Dredd---
6. World Cup Soccer---
7. Demolition Man---
8. Elvis---
9. Johnny Mnemonic---
10. Tales From The Crypt---
11. Guns N Roses---
12. Congo---

That's a dirty dozen reasons why we don't need S.A.M.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts