A Retro Far Sight Sighting

Mmmbacon

Jul 6, 2012
So I'm going through my emulation disk and though I'd fire up the Genesis emu. Loaded a rom called Action 52, (looks like one of those multi game carts) and to my surprise look whats on the splash screen. Same logo just a little tricked out. So today I learned Far Sight developed for the genesis 17 years ago lol...

zHhYh.png

Mmmbacon

Jul 6, 2012
Sounds like we need another kickstarter. Give us 10 grand and promise a digital Adams Family and we make all known copies of Action 52 "disappear" Who's with me!!!!!!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Game number five is a pinball game *grins*

Edit - after playing it im so glad the got better....had the ball go out the right side of the plunger rail and appear from the left side again....fun

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Yea, but FS only worked on the sega genesis version, not the initial game.

Action 52 is probably the worst game ever made, and it was $200 when it came out! What a rip. Most of the titles were unplayable. As posted above, theres some great youtube vids of people trying to play these games. I'm sure FS would like to forget about this.

I might want to forget Action 52, but I will never forget COLOR A DINOSAUR !!!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
So Farsight is the developer behind one of the worst video games ever created?

Pretty funny stuff, but sadly this doesn't surprise me at all.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
So Farsight is the developer behind one of the worst video games ever created?

Pretty funny stuff, but sadly this doesn't surprise me at all.

The Genesis version of Action 52 isn't that bad. I mean it's bad but, it's the NES one is the one you are thinking about, it's probably the worst commercially released video game of all time.

Watch this video and go to 6:12... the origin of the "through the flipper" glitch lol. PBA engine based on 20 year old Sega Genesis code confirmed.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Anybody ever play Mojo? I bought it and gottlieb collection for PS2 from a discount rack for $10 each:) A long time ago.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
The Genesis version of Action 52 isn't that bad. I mean it's bad but, it's the NES one is the one you are thinking about, it's probably the worst commercially released video game of all time.

Watch this video and go to 6:12... the origin of the "through the flipper" glitch lol. PBA engine based on 20 year old Sega Genesis code confirmed.

Video? I see no link...

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Anybody ever play Mojo? I bought it and gottlieb collection for PS2 from a discount rack for $10 each:) A long time ago.

actually, yes, i do happen to own that. it was a gift from the mother in law many christmases ago. not a bad little budget game. i mean it is no "PHOF: the williams collection", but it's no "action 52" either. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts