A VERY dangerous thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Well I'm not suggesting that Lost World will be next, just that I think it's a title they're at least considering. (Of course if they do, it would prolly keep us from getting Paragon, a Bally widebody from the following year with art that is very similar (but superior) to Lost World and with more interesting gameplay.)

But if you want to know of a TPA sure thing to take to your bookie, two words:

"Haunted" and "House"

Lost World instead of Paragon? It boggles the mind. Paragon's Pinside rating is almost a full point higher than Lost World's. Not that Lost World is a bad game but Paragon is superior to it in every way. Art, ruleset, physical size. Just superior. Even Bowen took the time to do a tutorial for Paragon. Gotta say something for the table.

http://pinball.org/videos/tutorials/paragon/

Haunted House, though. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Id rather see system 11 games first. This thread gets more and more dangerous the longer Rob Mann doesnt respond. :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
From the sound of his posts elsewhere, he's going through all the waylaid Kickstarter code emails and PMs.

Not to mention that he's 33% of the company's testing team, according to the game credits.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Hah, you can play Haunted House in the demo for Microsoft's 1998 Microsoft Pinball Arcade Demo.

My first glance at the table was "oh no, it has everything I dislike all at once!" but somehow it seems like it might be fun in a wacky sort of way.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Id love to see paragon personally one of the few reasons i go back to vp lol when a tables done well its neat but laragon in tpa on a retina display?

Wowsers

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Hey guys.

Just a head's up. We are working on several MAJOR issues that were talked about on this thread. I can't say specifically, as the fixes might break something else and so on, but suffice to say that they will be good changes if they work.
I want to thank you all for contributing to this thread. We got a lot of good information from it and are using it a great deal around here. I'm closing it for now, but I will probably open another one in the future.
If you see a thread you think we should be monitoring or covering something that we may have overlooked, please PM me a link and I'll take a look.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts