About beta 1.30 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
The thread is locked so can't post there.
Just wanted to add that the double speed bug happened ti me as well, and it's not table specifik. Everything is sped up, table scrolling, table viewing before starting game, and so on. Even the tournanent timer is faster. The whole app is sped up and stays that way no matter what table you choose to play. Only thing unaffected is flippers it seems.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Switch3flip,

I implemented a fix that would make the speed up not happen as much, and give a way to fix it. When the app starts speeding up for any reason, you should be able to hit the home button, and then open the app back up, and it should be normal speed. If that doesn't work, rotating your phone will also return the game to normal speed. I'm still looking into why this is happening, but until then these are the two methods to fix it.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks for the tips. I'm not finding this bug troublesome personally, just wanted to point out that the bug isn't table specific (as flippyfloppys original post would suggest), but entire app is affected.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey Switch3flip,

I implemented a fix that would make the speed up not happen as much, and give a way to fix it. When the app starts speeding up for any reason, you should be able to hit the home button, and then open the app back up, and it should be normal speed. If that doesn't work, rotating your phone will also return the game to normal speed. I'm still looking into why this is happening, but until then these are the two methods to fix it.
I know your predecessor, Ryan, implemented code that reset slowdown issues on the table by tapping Pause, then resuming the game.

I think it reprioritized the primary thread on Android, which fixed the issue. This was implemented to alleviate issues with alpha numeric display tables, starting with Funhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.