AC/DC Pinball Machine Review

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Got to play the Pro version on location here in Western Pennsylvania Nemacolins Woodlands Resort.

The pro is no where near as cool as the LE, but still a good game. The machine I played was like brand new condition, but the cannon was broken :/

This game is FAST. And tough as balls. But I enjoyed my time with it. Will be going out again to spend some more time with it. Hopefully they fix the cannon.

They also had Monopoly, Wheel of Fortune, Star Ship Troopers, and Stern NFL Football (with a Steelers theme, obviously). NFL and Starship are completely busted. Monopoly was in terrible condition but playable. Ditto with Wheel of Fortune.

Danieru_X

Sep 24, 2012
The thing that annoys me about this table is that it is bloody everywhere and it appears to be the only table arcades want to install with the Australian pinball championship. Don't get me wrong it's a cool table but I'd prefer to play something else =(

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
Got to play this table again tonight, unfortunately the bar I was in had loud music so couldn't hear the machine. I do like the look of this machine, the leds are immense and there's lots of things on the playfield to keep it interesting, however I think the lower play field is pointless and a complete gimmick, tho I did enjoy playing the table plus I got two consecutive matches on one credit, which was nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts