Adieu, My Xbox Bretheren

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, unfortunately my warranty had expired by the time mine decided to croak. Thankfully the price had dropped quite a bit by then though. At the time, I considered switching to a PS3 instead, but it wasn't until just recently that PS3 prices have come down enough for me to bite. Now that I have both, I can definitely see the pros and cons of each. Both systems have their own highlights and flaws, and neither one is perfect enough to warrant me declaring a clear cut loyalty to one over the other.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2012
I know all that; you've enlightened me on that once already (and thank you for it).

Just to clear things up. Franky enlightened us all on that, and was the one who said this with almost the same words and examples but back than he was criticized. And now Beelzebozo use his explanations and examples to show off, what a shame. I am just spectating but seeing all this makes me sad.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just to clear things up. Franky enlightened us all on that, and was the one who said this with almost the same words and examples but back than he was criticized. And now Beelzebozo use his explanations and examples to show off, what a shame. I am just spectating but seeing all this makes me sad.
The difference is that Beelzebozo's explanation did not also carry the very thinly disguised undertones of "I think you all are idiots for disagreeing with me."

At any rate, Franky has left us, and so there is no need to discuss him any further.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts