Aerosmith pin announced from Stern

karl

May 10, 2012
The layout is very similar to Kiss, and the chest is very similar to the one in Indiana Jones, but it still looks fun. Love the graphics.

A little bit "same old song and dance" from Borg? ;)

I never saw the flying ball trick from NBA and that sounds really cool (the ball jumps from the lock lane and into the chest)

Looks like a fun trip, but I agree with Jeff. A Hendrix pin would have been even better (rumors has it that this pin was originally to be just that)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The layout is very similar to Kiss, and the chest is very similar to the one in Indiana Jones, but it still looks fun. Love the graphics.

A little bit "same old song and dance" from Borg? ;)

I never saw the flying ball trick from NBA and that sounds really cool (the ball jumps from the lock lane and into the chest)

Looks like a fun trip, but I agree with Jeff. A Hendrix pin would have been even better (rumors has it that this pin was originally to be just that)

Very true. If you already own a Kiss, it would be silly to buy this. Beatles, led Zep, Hendrix, Floyd, etc., I'd rather have seen. But I do think this looks excellent. They are also saying it will ship with finished code (according to folks on Pinside). Can't wait to see one at the Allentown pin show in May.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
watch

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Looks like the pinball **** rumor video got the pro/LE mixed up, and also the programmer is wrong. From what I have heard, Lyman did not work on this game

Thanks for the videos, Kolchak!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really love the look and lighting on the Aero pin. I know I have said this before, but it is so dang attractive. I think I prefer the pro version on looks and on layout. That mini playfield thing in the upper right looks tacked on just so they can call it an LE/Prem. No Dream On or Train Kept A Rollin'? What is that all about?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I really love the look and lighting on the Aero pin. I know I have said this before, but it is so dang attractive. I think I prefer the pro version on looks and on layout. That mini playfield thing in the upper right looks tacked on just so they can call it an LE/Prem. No Dream On or Train Kept A Rollin'? What is that all about?

Good call. Definitely 2 of their best songs.

karl

May 10, 2012
Updating software after release?? Not complete software on release date??

That's unheard of when it comes to Stern ;)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
well, at least it's not some cheap photoshop. But Aerosmith....... And KISS....... And Rolling Stones.......And Elvis......... And AC/DC..... And Metallica.... Great diversity of themes. What's next? Kenny Rogers?

You've gotta consider that a lot of bars have pins, and these are the type of bands that big burly biker types are into.

So, as much as I'd love to see a Tears For Fears pin, I don't think the bar patrons would take too kindly to having to hear Head Over Heels and Pale Shelter every 15 minutes.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I was a big fan of REM, myself. A shame the band broke up and we'll never see their own pinball table now. :(

To this day, I still regret not seeing 'em live when they came to my city.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I was a big fan of REM, myself. A shame the band broke up and we'll never see their own pinball table now. :(

To this day, I still regret not seeing 'em live when they came to my city.
I was all set to see them live in '95... then Bill Berry had his aneurysm and that was that :(

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts