AGE of TPA players

AGE of TPA players

• Total voters

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I'm 53, and I tell people that I minored in pinball in college. That would have been the wide-body era. My favorite pinball is still Paragon, a wonderful example of a wide-body.

Wide tables are my favorite too. Especially ones with multiple sets of flippers and multiball modes.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I share my birthday with THE BOSS and I was born same year as BARBI DOLL !!! haha :) I started playing the late 1960`s loved IT then and love even more now !!! (THE BOSS IS 10 YEARS OLDER) can I say I really enjoy our forums, thanks fellas !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry I forgot, PiNWiZ happy birthday, may you have all your birthday wishes come true !!! good onya mate !!!:)

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
the big 50 is looming very shortly. i remember pop pop pop racking up replays centaur set for 5 balls for a quarter at the dream machine across from movie theater at the mall ........

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
44, still 24 at heart. Still willing to dump all of my disposable cash into pinball, sports, cars, and camera gear!

Happy birthday Pin Wiz!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Well now I feel young, just turned 21 a few months ago. Celebrated at the local pinball joint, too, although they wouldn't let me have a beer due to a license that expired that day... but that's another story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the average age of a bunch of pinheads, but man. I feel like a wee baby.

...And then one day you find...
10 years have got behind...you...

Then in a so-called blink of an eye you are 53 and you wonder how the heck did that happen. All you young'uns, after 50 when someone says this event happened 50 years ago, you go I'm not that old. As a friend said "But you are Blanche, but you are."

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Then in a so-called blink of an eye you are 53 and you wonder how the heck did that happen. All you young'uns, after 50 when someone says this event happened 50 years ago, you go I'm not that old. As a friend said "But you are Blanche, but you are."

Never mind according to "reports" 53 is now middle age, and the good news for me is I still have another year and half till I'm middle aged ;)

Members online

Members online