All custom balls gone

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Ok i started up PBA and i just found out all my custom ball are gone, i have them all, i did upgrade to Windows 8 just before xmas but apart from that all my steam stuff is upto date and working, and i have tried play all the tables once but still no custom balls, i only have 10 basic ones, no Star Trek, No TZ, no eyeball, no custom balls at all.

Anybody know a fix for this, thanks. :)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Ok i started up PBA and i just found out all my custom ball are gone, i have them all, i did upgrade to Windows 8 just before xmas but apart from that all my steam stuff is upto date and working, and i have tried play all the tables once but still no custom balls, i only have 10 basic ones, no Star Trek, No TZ, no eyeball, no custom balls at all.

Anybody know a fix for this, thanks. :)

Are they they only purchases you are having issues with? Did you buy them in game, or get them as kickstarter rewards, or from purchasing season passes?

Feel free to email support@pinballarcade.com as well.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I bought them in-game, in my steam account and i can see them all in the in-game transactions screen via steam...

7 May, 2014 £0.79Purchase
Pinball Arcade
Star+Trek%3A+The+Next+Generation+Custom+Ball

27 May, 2014 £0.79Purchase
Pinball Arcade
Eyeball+Custom+Ball

26 May, 2014 £1.59Purchase
Pinball Arcade
Season+Two+Custom+Ball+pack

26 May, 2014 £1.59Purchase
Pinball Arcade
Season+One+Custom+Ball+pack

.....But they do not appear to be open in the game, only the basic 10 or so you get, strange issue to say the least.

I just tried a reinstall of the whole game and still nothing, even tired verification of the files but all is ok.

And PBA is the only game i have on steam were i bought dlc via in-game, only because you could not buy the custom balls via the steam store front.

Not a earth shattering issue, but i liked me fancy customs balls, added to the tables enjoyment, but i wont commit hari kari just yet over it. ;)

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.